Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New 10th Anniversary Tokyo DisneySEA DVDs and Blu-Ray Coming on January 18

Just saw these on amazon.co.jp:

Two DVD set (region 2):

These are also sold separately.

Blu-Ray (Region A):

Total running time of either is 132 minutes.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Re: New 10th Anniversary Tokyo DisneySEA DVDs and Blu-Ray Coming on January 18

Thanks for the update, Fukai! BluRay+DisneySEA= Beautiful

sigpic
    Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

I really need to get a region-free DVD player sometime.

Comment

Thanks Fukai! I put the blu-ray in my Amazon cart-although it will be still a few months. I love how Japanese and American blu-rays are region A!

Comment

aimster, you can buy a region-free DVD player for about $35 online. That will allow you to watch all the DVDs from the Tokyo Disney Resort!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know about this upcoming release, Fukai!

Is this anything like the old 'A Day at the Disneyland' videos?
            Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
              aimster, you can buy a region-free DVD player for about $35 online. That will allow you to watch all the DVDs from the Tokyo Disney Resort!
              Once I find a job I'll look into that. Otherwise it might go on my wishlist to Santa.

Comment

They're more likely to be along the lines of the DVDs released for the 20th and 25th anniversary of Tokyo Disneyland. One of the DVDs will probably be an overall view of the park, while the other will probably have some full-length shows. For the 5th anniversary of DisneySEA, they did a two-DVD set with one DVD an overall view of the park, and the second DVD show lots of the detailed back stories WDI creates for the attractions.

Comment

If anyone gets this, please post vids of the second disk on here, I don't think I would be able to import the BlueRay in from Japan.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

^^Ah, that makes sense. Thanks, Fukai! Do you know if there will be subtitles in English?
                    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

What a wonderful souvenir DVD to collect!!! I will look for that during our next visit to Tokyo Disney this coming spring time.
                      But I have to say.. DisneySea has been opened for only a decade and merits a TWO-disc DVD set? So I beg to ask.. when will we fans be able to enjoy a special DVD programme from the FOUR parks, TWO water parks, TWENTY-FIVE Plus hotels and Downtown Disney's 40th anniversary Disney World event??

---------- Post added 10-25-2011 at 10:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
                      ^^Ah, that makes sense. Thanks, Fukai! Do you know if there will be subtitles in English?
                      We bought 4 Tokyo Disney DVD programmes during our visit and NONE have english subtitles. I would think this new DisneySea dvd set will not have subtitles either.

Comment

None of the videotapes, DVDs, or blu-ray discs released by the Tokyo Disney Resort have ever had subtitles. You don't need them. Basic Disney theme park knowledge fills in the gaps pretty quickly.

The blu-ray is apparently going to be region A locked, but most people outside the US seem to have region-free blu-ray players.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X