This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DisneySea 10th Anniversary Album

Guys I'm a bit confused with the CD's on sale at the Resort. The stores are selling two differen't DisneySea 10th Anniversary Albums. One is a single disc. While the other appears to be a three disc delux set. Can someone tell me the difference between them. And should I pick up both or just the 3 disc set?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: DisneySea 10th Anniversary Album

I just bought the Deluxe version. Every songs are great, but I didn't like the 'SEA OF DREAMS POP VERSION' at all! It sounds strange for me, the original one is better . Not sure about the normal version, but I recommend you to buy the Deluxe version!

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 10:10 PM ----------

I think every songs in the single disc version are in the deluxe version .
    Sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm not really good in English!

Comment

Thank you

This is what I expected to be the case. But I wanted to make sure before buying. How is your trip going Switttdrfan?
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
        The stores are selling two differen't DisneySea 10th Anniversary Albums. One is a single disc. While the other appears to be a three disc delux set. Can someone tell me the difference between them.
        Uh, 2 discs. I got the 3-disc set. It has triple the content, meaning that instead of just the major milestones, it has tracks from some of the more obscure shows that may have lasted only a single season.

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
          Thank you

This is what I expected to be the case. But I wanted to make sure before buying. How is your trip going Switttdrfan?
          Well, my friend is a frequent TDR visitor, so I asked him to buy for me. But I'm going to visit Japan on December 22-25. ( Only one day at TDR ! )
          Sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm not really good in English!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X