X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney Ambassador Hotel refurbishment 1/23/2013 -2/5/2013

Disney Ambassador Hotel will close all its facilities from January 23

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Re: Disney Ambassador Hotel refurbishment 1/23/2013 -2/5/2013

ooh! i wonder what the minnie mouse room will look like

Comment

The entire hotel is closing for two weeks? I think that's unprecedented at any Disney Resort. It's a shame--the new decor seems pretty tacking in comparison to what's there now, which is classy but subtle.
      Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Well according to the website yes, but I dunno how much they can do in two weeks? @Fukai, I think the rooms will be considered specialty room like the current Donnald ones. And honestly the only thing that is different in those are the pillows, coverlet and other small touches.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
        We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
        Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

So it seems the best Disney resort is doing the same that Disneyland Paris did. Now they are also adding charcter touches to the hotel rooms. I don't like these additions either in Paris or somewhere else. But I guess it will be popular among kids. Although the Sequoia Lodge in Paris is still far away from the quality of the Disney hotels in Japan and US, despite the refurbs, WDI did a better job with adding those character touches to the rooms than what can be seen on the picture above.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X