Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have Haunted Mansion photos?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does anyone have Haunted Mansion photos?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been looking for photos of the Tokyo Haunted Mansion attic bride and was wondering if anyone might be able to help me in my search.

Re: Does anyone have Haunted Mansion photos?

DoomBuggies > Explore the history and marvel at the mystery of Disney's Haunted Mansion attractions!

here you go
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	myths_bride_tokyo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	7343111
      here's the best pic i could find
      Last edited by MrsMonroe; 06-08-2012, 04:57 PM. Reason: spelling
      sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

There's a few videos of her on YouTube and it seems that she appears different in every one I've seen...one of them has glowing eyes and a blue face and the other resembles a black-lit version of the picture posted above.
        "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

this pic was taken in the light so im sure she was "turned off"
          sigpic

Comment

She's a variation of the bride that used to be in the Disneyland attic. Green skin, white dress. Red beating heart. Can't recall if the eyes glow.

Since I mostly go in October, I rarely see the Tokyo Mansion in its normal state because it's decorated for Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare. But I was there this past April and happy to report that the incredible painting with the face that emerges is still working!
            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'd love to find a picture of her under show lights, but the lights-on picture is very useful!

Comment

I think she looks sort of like this (which was sold at Disneyland some years ago):

Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

/\ Bride can be seen at 5:12. Video credit to ParkHopper.

/\ Bride can be seen at 6:10. Video credit to papajiru.

Judging by the years that either video was taken, the bride has obviously changed, probably due to the swapping between Holiday Nightmare and the regular mansion.
                  "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X