Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does Disney Tokyo do Vacation Packages?

I'm wondering if any knows about Vacation Packages for Disney Tokyo. I'm thinking along the lines of hotel, park tickets & airfare type packages (like they have for WDW & Disneyland CA).

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    ~Tamika

Re: Does Disney Tokyo do Vacation Packages?

not for the USA.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

I had a feeling that was going to be the answer. Thank you
      ~Tamika

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
        not for the USA.
        ^^^^
        This! I booked one for my mom using our address and you can not even use a US credit card to pay for it. The packages are great because you get seating for the seasonal shows without doing the lottery but really impossible for foreigners to book.
        Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
        https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Originally posted by ichigopara View Post
          ^^^^
          This! I booked one for my mom using our address and you can not even use a US credit card to pay for it. The packages are great because you get seating for the seasonal shows without doing the lottery but really impossible for foreigners to book.
          I know, these packages are fairly new for OLC. I really hope they open it up to the USA. If I have to pay the high rates at the TDR hotels, the extras would be a nice incentive.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
          We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
          Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

purpledragon, it's pretty easy to book it all yourself--we can give you all the information you need.
            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X