Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney Sea Toy Story Mania: A Video Look At Surrounding Toyville Trolley Park

Enoy a look-see at the vibrant Toyvile Trolley Park, that is home to Toky disney Sea's toystory Mania ride.

Tokyo Disney SEA Toy Story MANIA!

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Disney Sea Toy Story Mania: A Video Look At Surrounding Toyville Trolley Park

It's so pretty when it's all lit up!

Comment

Re: Disney Sea Toy Story Mania: A Video Look At Surrounding Toyville Trolley Park

Originally posted by BecBennett View Post
      It's so pretty when it's all lit up!
      Magical and warm.

Comment

Hmmm, does Mr. Potato have Mrs. Potato perform as noted from a sign in the video or is that just for fun? (I like name, "Toybox Theater")

Timekeeper
        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
          Hmmm, does Mr. Potato have Mrs. Potato perform as noted from a sign in the video or is that just for fun? (I like name, "Toybox Theater")

Timekeeper
          Mrs. Potato head introduces him. The best part is before Mr. Potato head comes out everyone has to chant po-ta-to po-ta-to po-ta-to!
          Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
          https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post

Timekeeper
            http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/20...a-part.html#sf

Take a look at the two videos at Disney and More link. On one of them, you can hear Mrs. Potato Head's voice introducing him prior to the curtains opening. Her costumed character might be someplace among the audience, but it doesn't show her.

Apparently it's just for fun, for the time being anyway.

Originally posted by ichigopara View Post
            Mrs. Potato head introduces him. The best part is before Mr. Potato head comes out everyone has to chant po-ta-to po-ta-to po-ta-to!
            Thanks ichigopara. Po-ta-to! Po-ta-to! Po-ta-to!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X