This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tokyo Disney Resort CDs

Is there a website that shows all the CDs you can buy at the Tokyo Disney Resort at the moment? A friend is going to Japan and offered to get me some CDs. I hope anyone knows if there is one, thank you in advance!
    Disneyland Resort Paris: | 1999 | 2001 | 2002 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 (2 visits) | 2008 | 2009 (2 visits) | 2010 | 2012 | 2013 |
    Disneyland Resort California: | 2005 | 2008 | 2010 | 2012 | 2013 | Walt Disney World: | 2011 |
    Disney Cruise Line: | 2012 |

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort CDs

Walt Disney Records Japan has a site that lists music from the parks; Disney Music

It's in Japanese (most of the titles are written in katakana) but there are CD cover images.
    Keep in mind that this is not an inventory of the CDs that are currently in the park, as there are some park exclusive titles, like the recent "Mickey & Duffy Spring Voyage" that are not on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by stingybreadboy View Post
      Keep in mind that this is not an inventory of the CDs that are currently in the park, as there are some park exclusive titles, like the recent "Mickey & Duffy Spring Voyage" that are not on the list.
      Exactly... I did not respond earlier because the OP asked specifically about a site that listed "CDs you can buy at the Tokyo Disney Resort at the moment".

Comment

or you could just download it on Itunes.

Comment

^If only it was that simple. You'd need an account registered in Japan for that.

I've seen what they have available Disney wise in both Japanese and US iTunes stores and it sure beats what I have available to me. Its probably for the best that you can't buy them, you could easily spend a small fortune on it.
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

http://www.jbox.com/product/ITUNESCARD

I've bought from Jbox before, so I might try this out, although it is pretty pricey.

Comment

Indeed, many of us have spent small fortunes buying CDs, DVDs, and now blu-rays from the Tokyo Disney Resort. But it's all great stuff, and a pleasure to listen to, or watch, many times. In fact, tonight I think I'll take a trip to DisneySEA courtesy of a double DVD set they put out for the 5th anniversary.
              Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Camthalio View Post
                Is there a website that shows all the CDs you can buy at the Tokyo Disney Resort at the moment? A friend is going to Japan and offered to get me some CDs. I hope anyone knows if there is one, thank you in advance!
                Tell your friend to stop by the Tokyo Disney Resort shopping mall called IKSPIARI. There, he/she will find a cd shop called SHISEIDO, in which many of Tokyo Disney Resort's CDs from previous years, and up to the current ones, can still be found and purchased.

Please note the "Duffy and Mickey Spring Voyage 2012" CD, an exclusive cd only found inside Tokyo DisneySea, was removed from sale when that special event ended. Hopefully when the event returns next year, it will once again be sold, or so I hope since I would like to obtain one myself.

Also.. do not be surprised if you end up paying more money in the near future for these Tokyo Disney CDs, especially if people order them from outside Japan via online retailers or "helpers". With the current release of both Disney's Halloween 2012 CDs, the prices have gone up on them as much as JPY400 over the previous sale prices.

---------- Post added 10-06-2012 at 02:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by Jackclark
                It's all major sundry, and a pleasant to concentrate to, or see, galore times. In fact, tonight I conceive I'll have a pickup to Disney SEA manner of a twice DVD set they put out for the 5th day.
                Hmmm.. forgive me but I do not comprehend what you are trying to say. Maybe your are using a translation service online which is not really all that effective?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X