This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas Merchandise

Hello! I know this is quite an odd request but is there anyone willing to purchase some of the Christmas merchandise and sell it to me. I love it all and have been looking on eBay but they do not have everything I want and I am wondering how inflated the prices are.

Any response is greatly appreciated!

Re: Christmas Merchandise

What items are you wanting? They list the prices on the Tokyo Disneyland website, in yen of course, and you can use any currency converter online to see what the amount should be in dollars. Plus, you would then have to figure in either shipping from Japan (if someone local purchases it) or if someone is kind enough to pick it up on their trip and then has it shipped to you.

Comment

Originally posted by LizCatMom View Post
      What items are you wanting? They list the prices on the Tokyo Disneyland website, in yen of course, and you can use any currency converter online to see what the amount should be in dollars. Plus, you would then have to figure in either shipping from Japan (if someone local purchases it) or if someone is kind enough to pick it up on their trip and then has it shipped to you.
      I really like the mickey and minnie gingerbread plush.

Comment

Originally posted by starrieyes37 View Post
        I really like the mickey and minnie gingerbread plush.
        Do they have those this year? I saw one on Ebay, but the seller even listed it as 2011 merchandise and on the TDR website where it shows what Christmas merchandise they have this year, I'm not seeing a gingerbread plush. We are going next week, do you want me to keep an eye for one for you? What would be your ballpark figure that you would want to purchase one if it were available? I'm not even looking to make anything, would just have you pay cost + shipping. Let me know!

Comment

Do they have those this year?
          Of course!

What you see on the official site isn't even a fraction of what's available. Just a sneak.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimated View Post
            Of course!

What you see on the official site isn't even a fraction of what's available. Just a sneak.
            Ah, I thought that might be the case. Wow, those are cute. *sigh We are going to be sooo broke when this trip is over. I probably should take an extra suitcase just for souvenirs we'll be bringing back.

Comment

Totally! And however many popcorn buckets you get, you can store some of your small items inside to save space.

Here's our original thread for Christmas. Posted links where one could see all the merchandise that's available. As expected though most of it has already been removed. Here are Facebook links courtesy of MagicDelivery:

TDL
              TDS
              Gingerbread & Snowman
              Sweets & Tins
              Duffy

Amazing, huh? If you or anyone have any questions on what something is or anything else, I'll try and help.
              Last edited by Danimated; 12-12-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Ah, I thought that might be the case. Wow, those are cute. *sigh We are going to be sooo broke when this trip is over. I probably should take an extra suitcase just for souvenirs we'll be bringing back.
                We leave for Tokyo Disney in less than 2 weeks and DH stated that we need to bring an extra suitcase for souvenirs too :yea:.
                ~Tamika

Comment

Of course you need to bring an extra suitcase for souvenirs.
                  That goes without saying!
                  Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X