This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Valentines 2013

Preview page went live a few days ago. :love: the cups from the strap set. Hope they make magnets for those! The leather carvings are kind of cute too.

Here's a preview of what the Disney Store will have.

Re: Valentines 2013

I hope they post the 3oth Ann details soon!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Such cute stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing the 30th items too.
      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I love the Mickey's Grand Hotel stuff at the Disney Store. Kinda "meh" on Disney Sweet Love this year, not that I usually buy much non-Duffy merchandise anyway. Another week til that update comes!:love:

I'm ready for more details about the 30th as well. I really don't love the title/concept art yet, so I'm still waiting for that "gotcha" moment... It would be great if they do that popcorn flavor contest they had planned for TDS's 10th!:yea:...but who knows???:unsure:

Comment

Merchandise is now available! Check out DeepDisney for pictures.

About what I was expecting. I see a few items I might like. Pluto and Fifi don't seem to have one single piece of merchandise to themselves though, just their art plastered on a few items. Kinda disappointing.

Comment

Magic Delivery also has merchandise pics posted on their facebook page

Comment

o.o Absolutely adorable things! I really like them all. :]

Comment

MD now has the merch on their regular site. No earphone jack cover? Bummer. Was hoping for the cups.

Valentines merch is now out at Disney Store. Here's a preview. (not on the official site yet) OMG, that Mike chocolate figure is so cute!! Look at the detail, looks good enough to eat. Sounds like he's a piggy bank with fake chocolate money included. Now that is unique. Who cares about Tokyo Disneyland now. Can't wait to see what else they have!

Comment

DS site is now up! Ooh, see a few things I want! Great price on Mike. Looks like the money included is real chocolate. Eh, would've preferred if they were fake. Oh well, he's still awesome!

Comment

The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

Thanks for all the wonderful links, Danimated! They're really wonderful for keeping one's spirits up in the doldrums of winter.

Does anyone know if Magic Delivery has Mickey's Le Grand Hotel items? I took a quick preliminary search, but couldn't find the proper link.
                      Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

They do not. Here's the main Disney Store link. (Love the little animation on the bottom of the page!) Cool range of items.

Comment

cute stuff! Will they let us USA people buy from there disney store website?

I <3 MiceChat.com!!

www.DisneyDigitalFiles.com

Comment

Timmy, if you use Google Chrome as your browser, it will automatically translate all the text (that's not an image) on Deep Disney!
                            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

I agree. I dislike that site. It's obviously meant for japanese viewers only.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X