This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tokyo Disneyland Postcards - Looking for an Expert

Hi...Does anyone out there know anyone who is an expert on Tokyo Disneyland postcards. If so...I would love to talk to them. Thanks!

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Postcards - Looking for an Expert

I i'm not sure that i'm expert or not :blush: but when i go to TDR, i always send postcard to myself everytime both of TDS or TDL. Sometimes,when there are friends or anybody go to travel at TDR, i will tell them to send it to me too. i think it's very great collection. one reason is the design of postcard will show a lot of Event in TDR that can make me recall to the each Happiness event of TDR.
    I also keep it in TDR Postcard album too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	postcard1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	7351516
    Click image for larger version

Name:	postcard8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	7351517

Comment

Originally posted by disneythaitown View Post
      I i'm not sure that i'm expert or not :blush: but when i go to TDR, i always send postcard to myself everytime both of TDS or TDL. Sometimes,when there are friends or anybody go to travel at TDR, i will tell them to send it to me too. i think it's very great collection. one reason is the design of postcard will show a lot of Event in TDR that can make me recall to the each Happiness event of TDR.
      I also keep it in TDR Postcard album too.
      Your collection looks fabulous and is a wonderful idea. How many postcards do you have in your albums?

Comment

A fabulous collection disneythaitown! I'm going in the middle of Oct and hope they'll have some Halloween postcards. Can you buy stamps at the parks or will I have to go to a post office? And in the post office will they sell me stamps for collecting?

Thanks, Aprille

Comment

You can get stamps at the parks, including park-only event stamps. The awesome Tokyo Disney cast members can even tell you exactly how much postage you need depending on where you're mailing to. And remember, if you drop of your postcards or letters in the mailboxes in the park, they will also be stamped with the Resort-only postmark.^^ There are also Disney stamp series that may only be available in the post office, though, so you may still want to go by there. Of course, you can buy as many stamps as you like for collecting, too.

Comment

Yay! Thanks. :-)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X