Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Pictures] Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

    Hello Micechatters ^_^

    Merry Christmas

    I have a temporarily stay in Tokyo for few months so I decide to spend few hours in TDS to photograph my new collection to share with you guys ^_^

    So sorry for Mysterious Island, Arabian Coast, Lost River Delta, Mermaid Lagoon and Port Discovery fans.... I only took photos at Mediterranean Harbor and American Waterfront...

    If I have more time, I will come back and take photos at these lands, and Disneyland as well.

    Colors of Christmas is shame compared to Candlelight Reflections (less pyros, less floats), but the soundtrack is lovely, but Colors of Christmas is very popular compared to Fantasmic

    I hope you will enjoy my photos

    P/s: I also make a short clip, pls enjoy... Here is the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL6e0g-e0eY
































    To be updated
    Last edited by Duyanh92; 12-24-2013, 10:31 PM.

    Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^


    Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

  • #2
    Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

    Thank you for these photos, they really are lovely! Hope you had an excellent visit and to see more from you if you return this season!
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

      Beautiful images thanks for sharing.
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

        Beautiful photos! What kind of camera do you use?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

          Beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing.
          Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

              AMAZING pictures! :clap:
              You are a very talented photog and photo editor!
              Thank you so much for sharing these with us, I really enjoyed viewing them!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

                Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                Thank you for these photos, they really are lovely! Hope you had an excellent visit and to see more from you if you return this season!
                Thanks for all ^_^ I just returned to DisneySea yesterday and today... ^_^ My friends always want to go to DisneySea instead of Disneyland... So I got extra photos from DisneySea at all areas...

                Originally posted by aimster View Post
                Beautiful photos! What kind of camera do you use?
                I use Canon EOS 6D, it has a stunning image quality at high ISO so it's very suitable for taking picture at Disney Parks and dark ride, especially at TDR where tripod are not allowed (however, I still use gorilla pod haha)

                Thank you so much ^_^... & Nice Vietnamese hehe
                Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
                AMAZING pictures! :clap:
                You are a very talented photog and photo editor!
                Thank you so much for sharing these with us, I really enjoyed viewing them!
                Thank you ^_^ I use clarity to increase the sharpness to bring out the detail of the park ^_^ Pls check my flickr because there is still a lot of photos I havent copied to here. Pls check it later for additional images of TDS and Tokyo ^_^

                Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^


                Facebook
                Instagram
                Flickr
                Youtube

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

                  Originally posted by Duyanh92 View Post
                  Pls check my flickr because there is still a lot of photos I havent copied to here.
                  Please post the link to your flickr page, I'd love to see more of your photos

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

                    Gorgeous!!! Thank you.


                    Facebook me!
                    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

                      WOW. Those pics are beautiful. The park looks simply breath taking. Thanks for sharing!

                      I wonder how much busier the parks are during the Holidays as opposed to during Halloween, or early Summer. Anyone been during all those times who can help me make more solid plans please.
                      Walt Disney World Off-Site January 2001, Off-Site July 2001, Off-Site January 2003, All-Star Movies January 2005, Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2007, Cabins at Fort Wilderness July 2010, Port Orleans Riverside August 2013.


                      Disneyland Paradise Pier October 2011, Grand Californian December 2012 .


                      Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel June 2012 :wizard:


                      Tokyo Disney Resort Miracosta Hotel + Disneyland Hotel + Ambassador Hotel May 2015

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

                        Great photos. I second the request for a link to your Flickr page!
                        DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

                        Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

                          Thanks you guys
                          ^_^

                          I have a question regarding Candlelight Reflections (If anyone already saw this show)

                          I found that some floats in Candlelight Reflections looked very similar to Fantasmic... I wonder if they re-dressed these floats?

                          Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
                          Please post the link to your flickr page, I'd love to see more of your photos
                          Flickr: Duyap92's Photostream

                          This is my Flickr page ^_^ I'm not a professional photographer.... Haha

                          Originally posted by greenkai3000 View Post
                          WOW. Those pics are beautiful. The park looks simply breath taking. Thanks for sharing!

                          I wonder how much busier the parks are during the Holidays as opposed to during Halloween, or early Summer. Anyone been during all those times who can help me make more solid plans please.
                          Thank you. The park is already gorgeous, so much details....

                          I feel that the crowd during the Holidays is acceptable, but you should arrive the park early to get more fast pass. There are some attractions that are not crowed at all even at weekend (Sindbad, 20.000, Magic Lamp Theatre,...)

                          Fantasmic is not crowed at all even in weekend of holidays... I can get the great view 5 minutes before the show (of course not front row)... I dont know how is anyone thinking, but its popularity is low. I think the resort might come with new version in near future.


                          Originally posted by WDWFigment View Post
                          Great photos. I second the request for a link to your Flickr page!
                          Flickr: Duyap92's Photostream

                          Hello, are you the Disneytouristblog guy... If yes, you are my Master. I read your blog all the time. Especially when I was on the train to the resort. I read your photography tips all the way....^_^

                          Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^


                          Facebook
                          Instagram
                          Flickr
                          Youtube

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

                            Originally posted by Duyanh92 View Post

                            Flickr: Duyap92's Photostream

                            Hello, are you the Disneytouristblog guy... If yes, you are my Master. I read your blog all the time. Especially when I was on the train to the resort. I read your photography tips all the way....^_^
                            Yes, that's me. Glad you enjoy the blog (I assume you enjoy it if you read it all the time! ).

                            You have some great shots here. Have you ever had any issues using a gorillapod at TDR? I've heard from others that Cast Members try to stop guests from using those, too.
                            DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

                            Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

                              Originally posted by WDWFigment View Post
                              Yes, that's me. Glad you enjoy the blog (I assume you enjoy it if you read it all the time! ).

                              You have some great shots here. Have you ever had any issues using a
                              gorillapod at TDR? I've heard from others that Cast Members try to stop guests from using those, too.

                              Yes, Cast Members tell me to put it to my bag if they see me use it but it is very rare. Since I was at the park alone so they dont really try to stop me using it.

                              If you carry the gorrilapod with the camera and use it at the harbor or near the entrance, im pretty sure they will stop you. But not all of the Cast Members will stop you, only the security guys
                              �mmer m m wil wil wil wi w rttt

                              Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^


                              Facebook
                              Instagram
                              Flickr
                              Youtube

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X