X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

Hello Micechatters ^_^

Merry Christmas

I have a temporarily stay in Tokyo for few months so I decide to spend few hours in TDS to photograph my new collection to share with you guys ^_^

So sorry for Mysterious Island, Arabian Coast, Lost River Delta, Mermaid Lagoon and Port Discovery fans.... I only took photos at Mediterranean Harbor and American Waterfront...

If I have more time, I will come back and take photos at these lands, and Disneyland as well.

Colors of Christmas is shame compared to Candlelight Reflections (less pyros, less floats), but the soundtrack is lovely, but Colors of Christmas is very popular compared to Fantasmic

I hope you will enjoy my photos

P/s: I also make a short clip, pls enjoy... Here is the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL6e0g-e0eY

To be updated
    Last edited by Duyanh92; 12-24-2013, 10:31 PM.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

Thank you for these photos, they really are lovely! Hope you had an excellent visit and to see more from you if you return this season!
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Beautiful images thanks for sharing.
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Beautiful photos! What kind of camera do you use?

Comment

Beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing.
          Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Comment

AMAZING pictures! :clap:
              You are a very talented photog and photo editor!
              Thank you so much for sharing these with us, I really enjoyed viewing them!

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                Thank you for these photos, they really are lovely! Hope you had an excellent visit and to see more from you if you return this season!
                Thanks for all ^_^ I just returned to DisneySea yesterday and today... ^_^ My friends always want to go to DisneySea instead of Disneyland... So I got extra photos from DisneySea at all areas...

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                Beautiful photos! What kind of camera do you use?
                I use Canon EOS 6D, it has a stunning image quality at high ISO so it's very suitable for taking picture at Disney Parks and dark ride, especially at TDR where tripod are not allowed (however, I still use gorilla pod haha)

Thank you so much ^_^... & Nice Vietnamese hehe
                Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
                AMAZING pictures! :clap:
                You are a very talented photog and photo editor!
                Thank you so much for sharing these with us, I really enjoyed viewing them!
                Thank you ^_^ I use clarity to increase the sharpness to bring out the detail of the park ^_^ Pls check my flickr because there is still a lot of photos I havent copied to here. Pls check it later for additional images of TDS and Tokyo ^_^

Facebook
                Instagram
                Flickr
                Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Duyanh92 View Post
                  Pls check my flickr because there is still a lot of photos I havent copied to here.
                  Please post the link to your flickr page, I'd love to see more of your photos

Comment

Gorgeous!!! Thank you.

Facebook me!
                    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

WOW. Those pics are beautiful. The park looks simply breath taking. Thanks for sharing!

I wonder how much busier the parks are during the Holidays as opposed to during Halloween, or early Summer. Anyone been during all those times who can help me make more solid plans please.
                      Walt Disney World Off-Site January 2001, Off-Site July 2001, Off-Site January 2003, All-Star Movies January 2005, Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2007, Cabins at Fort Wilderness July 2010, Port Orleans Riverside August 2013.

Disneyland Paradise Pier October 2011, Grand Californian December 2012 .

Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel June 2012 :wizard:

Tokyo Disney Resort Miracosta Hotel + Disneyland Hotel + Ambassador Hotel May 2015

Comment

Great photos. I second the request for a link to your Flickr page!
                        DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Thanks you guys
                          ^_^

I have a question regarding Candlelight Reflections (If anyone already saw this show)

I found that some floats in Candlelight Reflections looked very similar to Fantasmic... I wonder if they re-dressed these floats?

Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
                          Please post the link to your flickr page, I'd love to see more of your photos
                          Flickr: Duyap92's Photostream

This is my Flickr page ^_^ I'm not a professional photographer.... Haha

Originally posted by greenkai3000 View Post
                          WOW. Those pics are beautiful. The park looks simply breath taking. Thanks for sharing!

I wonder how much busier the parks are during the Holidays as opposed to during Halloween, or early Summer. Anyone been during all those times who can help me make more solid plans please.
                          Thank you. The park is already gorgeous, so much details....

I feel that the crowd during the Holidays is acceptable, but you should arrive the park early to get more fast pass. There are some attractions that are not crowed at all even at weekend (Sindbad, 20.000, Magic Lamp Theatre,...)

Fantasmic is not crowed at all even in weekend of holidays... I can get the great view 5 minutes before the show (of course not front row)... I dont know how is anyone thinking, but its popularity is low. I think the resort might come with new version in near future.

Originally posted by WDWFigment View Post
                          Great photos. I second the request for a link to your Flickr page!

Hello, are you the Disneytouristblog guy... If yes, you are my Master. I read your blog all the time. Especially when I was on the train to the resort. I read your photography tips all the way....^_^

Facebook
                          Instagram
                          Flickr
                          Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Duyanh92 View Post

Hello, are you the Disneytouristblog guy... If yes, you are my Master. I read your blog all the time. Especially when I was on the train to the resort. I read your photography tips all the way....^_^
                            Yes, that's me. Glad you enjoy the blog (I assume you enjoy it if you read it all the time! ).

You have some great shots here. Have you ever had any issues using a gorillapod at TDR? I've heard from others that Cast Members try to stop guests from using those, too.
                            DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by WDWFigment View Post
                              Yes, that's me. Glad you enjoy the blog (I assume you enjoy it if you read it all the time! ).

You have some great shots here. Have you ever had any issues using a
                              gorillapod at TDR? I've heard from others that Cast Members try to stop guests from using those, too.

Yes, Cast Members tell me to put it to my bag if they see me use it but it is very rare. Since I was at the park alone so they dont really try to stop me using it.

If you carry the gorrilapod with the camera and use it at the harbor or near the entrance, im pretty sure they will stop you. But not all of the Cast Members will stop you, only the security guys
                              �mmer m m wil wil wil wi w rttt

Facebook
                              Instagram
                              Flickr
                              Youtube

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X