This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Hippiti-Hoppiti Spring Time

Details on this years Easter Event at Tokyo Disneyland have been announced. It's all in Japanese but a new parade has been announced "Hippiti-Hoppiti Spring Time" which will include up to 70 performers and seven floats.
    【広報リリース】春の東京ディズニーリゾート | 東京ディズニーリゾート・ブログ
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Hippiti-Hoppiti Spring Time

Nice to see a new Easter parade since they didn't have one last year.

Comment

Very nice artwork. Love the new clothes too, so refreshing. Of course all I really care about are the eggs! Can't wait to see if any changes have been made (classic-ish mouses return?) and what new goodies they have in store. The popcorn bucket (if they even have one) will likely be tailored around the normal series.

I'm just so happy easter is back! I really missed it. Now to wait for more details...

Comment

The last easter parade was the best Disney parade ever. I hope they can beat that. Disney in America, look and learn!

Comment

Found an image of the hotel key which shows us the eggs!

2012 versions with new outfits. Adorable! Nice to have 100% confirmation they are back. Never know with OLC. Here's the hotel page too. Looks like Goofy finally got his "modern" update.

Comment

Mini update for the hotel. You can see one of the original pin charms and postcards.

Comment

Here's are first look at the goodies, thanks to DuffyD. Pretty so-so for now. The new theme is a nice change of pace, though. Kind of dissapointed they brought the hat back again instead of something new. Love the shirt!

Should be finding out more in the coming days with DisneyFan and the preview sites. I'm hoping for a Donald egg popcorn bucket!

Comment

Pics from DisneyFan! The candy cases are so cute! And we are getting two popcorn buckets. Not fair, Mickey already had his turn! Oh well, maybe Donald will get one next year. Mickey is cute though, in a way kinda cuter over his previous bucket. Think it might be the hat. The hat also looks like it will serve as the new opening.

Comment

Wow 120 Easter merchandise offerings at Tokyo Disneyland and 170 at Tokyo DisneySea! Stateside, we probably won't get anywhere close to that amount! I love the Popcorn buckets and the block creations!

Comment

Site is LIVE. Here are quick links:

Goods: Page 1, page 2
                    Make your own creation
                    Souvenir Menu items
                    Standard & Expert course prizes

Cute as always.

Comment

I am absolutely in love with those Jellybean eggs. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!

Comment

That little rabbit is absolutely adorable!!!
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Commercial:

Here's a look at the shopping bags. Kind of cheat, but I like it and at least its new.

At the same link, you can see a preview of the merchandise on display for the public. Continuing to love those jelly eggs! Regarding the picture before the bags, wonder if that's a tissue cover? Looks like but also doesn't 'cause I don't see an opening. Would love it if is, they've never had one for easter and it sure does look darling. Only a few more days!

Comment

Any chance the Easter Egg game is available in English, too?

Comment

I would say there's a good possibility since the egg hunts have always been in English. Don't see that changing now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X