This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a video of The Mickey Mouse Revue

Was wondering if anyone had a really clean clear video of The Mickey Mouse Revue. I used to love this attraction (it is still my mom's favorite) when it was at the MK in WDW. If anyone can help please let me know! I have much to trade - or am willing to buy!

Thanks!

Eric
    theaterbear@aol.com
    Anything you do, let it come from you, then it will be new. Give us more to see. ~Stephen Sondheim

Re: Seeking a video of The Mickey Mouse Revue

Video taping in attractions at TDL is tough. The CMs are very professional and ply hard by the book, which means, they mean it when they ask for NO flash or video photography.

Comment

Oh I thought I'd heard videotaping the MMR was allowed as long as you didnt use external lighting. Was it perhaps ever professionally videotaped and released?
      Anything you do, let it come from you, then it will be new. Give us more to see. ~Stephen Sondheim

Comment

http://www.geoffreynease.com/download.php?list.14

Here is what I think are videos, I saw the links, but didn't view/

Comment

I downloaded one of the Mickey Mouse Revue videos from the above link and it's good quality! Was weird hearing everything in Japanese but seeing that show again after all these years brought back MAJOR memories. I even did my infamous "MICKEY! MICKEY! DON'T GOOOOO!" holler at the end. LOLOLOL!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X