X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Salt Icecream @ TDS

Has anyone else enjoyed this ??

I loved it, and it came in a misty blue clamshell with the Disneyseas logo that you can keep ! I still use mine to hold my left over Yen coins

I also loved the DL Honey Icecream in the porcelain Hunny Pot - it was frozen so hard, I broke the spoon
    DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
    DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
    DLR Tokyo - 2005
    DLR Paris - 2011
    DLR Hong Kong -2011
    DLR Beijing -TBA

Re: Sea Salt Icecream @ TDS

Yes sir. I believe it is still sold in the Mermaid Lagoon outdoor area. The Hunny pots are still available and is a very hot seller this summer.

Comment

Chris had it and we all tasted it. It was delsih! He used his clam shell as a holder for desk stuff.

Comment

They have some odd flavors in Japan.

Comment

The honey ice cream sounds good. The sea salt... just sounds odd. But I'll try anythuing once. I thought the rum raisin ice cream at Haagen Daas was kind of... weird, but it wasn't too bad from the little sample they gave me (could definitely taste the rum!).

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
            The honey ice cream sounds good. The sea salt... just sounds odd. But I'll try anythuing once. I thought the rum raisin ice cream at Haagen Daas was kind of... weird, but it wasn't too bad from the little sample they gave me (could definitely taste the rum!).
            The honey flavor is actually more of a honey-lemon. It's fantastic though. The Sea Salt ice cream is insanely good, even if it sounds weird. It's one of those flavors that is totally unique, like Cake Batter ice cream. It's just hard to describe unless you try it. Mmmmmmmm

Comment

Isn't this the same flavor they had on Kingdom Hearts 2?
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Oh yea, Sea Salt Ice Cream, umm! I can still taste it... ^Yea Squenix had that favor in the game. I treasure my "Pink" Ice Cream clamshell, but i got it over by Indy.
                themeparks.demonbird.com - pictures and reports of Disney and non Disney parks form across North America.
                Knott's Berry Farm - Spring Flowers - Snoopy's Spring Safari - Sierra Sidewinder

Comment

I never knew about Sea Salt Ice Cream, I want to try it, but I can't imagine how it would taste besides ice cream with no flavor but sea salt.

I hear they had strange popcorn flavors, like sea salt, black pepper, honey, and banana or capuccino, right? Or was that something out side of Tokyo Disney Resort...

Comment

Sea salt popcorn sounds pretty good. The honey popcorn sounds delish (I heard it's a hot seller over there).

Comment

Don't be fooled by the "sea-salt" name. It's only a word play to go with the sea theming of the park.

Comment

It's such a hot seller, that there are two popcorn carts situated across from the Pooh attraction. Unfortunately, this is where the Fastpass machines are located too. There are CM's there placing poles and chains to keep the lines organized. These days around 11:30am, that area is a madhouse because of the Stitch parade that passes through there.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                          Don't be fooled by the "sea-salt" name. It's only a word play to go with the sea theming of the park.
                          It does have a saltiness to it, but not too strong, more like how you'd salt your porridge (if you're scottish descent, that is). It's quite a nice flavour. Not enough salt to raise your blood pressure though.
                          DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                          DLR Tokyo - 2005
                          DLR Paris - 2011
                          DLR Hong Kong -2011
                          DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                            Then what exactly is it made of? Vanilla?
                            ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

The honey popcorn sounds delish (I heard it's a hot seller over there).
                              You aint just whistlin' dixie, buster. I waited just under an hour for mine, but boy was it worth it.... (Note both the bucket AND the boxful....)

DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                              DLR Tokyo - 2005
                              DLR Paris - 2011
                              DLR Hong Kong -2011
                              DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X