No announcement yet.

Electrical Parade

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Parade

Anyone got a good video of electrical parade at tokyo????
    Went to a party the other night
    All the ladies were treating me right
    Moving my feet to the disco beat
    How in the world could I keep my seat
    All of a sudden I began to change
    I was on the dance floor acting strange
    Flapping my arms I began to cluck
    Look at me..I'm the disco duck

"Do the Disco Duck!!!"

hmmm, no, I have the music though.

where did you get the music.. I had the video but lost it on my harddrive.... (forgot where i found it...)

I have video of most of it. But the sound didn't come out well.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Last edited by jomo; 01-21-2005, 02:08 PM.
          "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again..."- Bart Simpson

The music for this parade has been released several times on official CD's. It's pretty comprehensive. The best release had to be the "Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights - Show Mix Edition". It has an extended version, just as you would hear it on the parade route, followed by an instrumental only version without sound effects and voices (for the most part).
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

If you're talking about the original Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade, that has also been released on various CD's over the years.
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

When TDL retired their "Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade" they released a souvenir video and cd called "Sayonara TDL Electrical Parade". Sadly, this video appears to be out of print. Likewise a "Disney's Fantillusion!" video and cd were also released when that parade was retired and portions of it sent to DLP. The "Fantillusion!" video is still avalable at some stores I have been to in Japan. Neither was ever released on dvd format.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.