Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

    Are there any sites anywhere with menus from the Tokyo Disney Resort? We're beginning to contemplate where we want to eat.

  • #2
    Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

    http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...est_other.html

    http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...est_other.html

    These are nice little features. They don't have full menues just general in case you don't quite know what the restaurants offer.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

      On the TDL Japanese page, I was able to find some special Xmas dishes/snacks you might be interested in. If you need help with any of the Japanese, I`m sure someone here will know


      http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/x...dl/menu01.html

      http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/x...dl/menu02.html

      http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/x...dl/menu03.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

        Ooooh, tasty looking. Thanks. I can read a little, although I'd swear they have a sandwich called "berry breast." Cranberries and turkey maybe?

        I was kind of hoping that someone had a fan site devoted to the food offerings at TDR. I may have to take a lot of food pictures and start one after my next trip;-)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

          Queenie, where do you see the "berry breast"?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

            Originally posted by nish221 View Post
            Queenie, where do you see the "berry breast"?
            In the Crystal Palace area, there is a picture of something that looks like bagel or croissant sandwiches decorated with little red and white things. The katakana reads "ba ri bu re su to." The only thing I can figure out that it means is berry breast, which made me think it was some kind of cranberry turkey sandwich. What do you think it means?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

              Originally posted by Queenie View Post
              In the Crystal Palace area, there is a picture of something that looks like bagel or croissant sandwiches decorated with little red and white things. The katakana reads "ba ri bu re su to." The only thing I can figure out that it means is berry breast, which made me think it was some kind of cranberry turkey sandwich. What do you think it means?
              Oh,... I see it... It reads "pa ri bu re su to"... You can enlarge the font with control-+.
              So... that's "Paris Breast". (Oh, that can be taken SO badly! Moderators, I'm innocent!)

              It's breast of turkey on a croissant sandwich
              Last edited by nish221; 11-01-2006, 12:58 PM. Reason: grammar error.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

                Thanks. I have a Mac and haven't figured out how to enlarge the font--it looked like two little lines rather than a circle.

                I'm not at all sure if Paris breast is much of an improvement over berry breast.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

                  HI everyone. Greetings from Tokyo. My first post here. Just wanted to let you know that I started a blog on TDR but have started to compile a menu for TDR. I hope you find it useful for your trip planning and make sure to make priority seating reservations if you want to eat at the sit-down restaurants. By the way, I love this forum!

                  http://tdresort.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.tdsfood.blogspot.com/
                  TDR Impressions
                  http://tdresort.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

                    Originally posted by Queenie View Post
                    Are there any sites anywhere with menus from the Tokyo Disney Resort? We're beginning to contemplate where we want to eat.
                    In TDL "Queen of Hearts" is a great environment to eat as it is as if you are dining in an Alice Ride. Next door to Pooh Ride. VERY themed and the food is pretty good.
                    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

                    [FONT=Arial Narrow]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

                      Originally posted by Shinichi View Post
                      HI everyone. Greetings from Tokyo. My first post here. Just wanted to let you know that I started a blog on TDR but have started to compile a menu for TDR. I hope you find it useful for your trip planning and make sure to make priority seating reservations if you want to eat at the sit-down restaurants. By the way, I love this forum!

                      http://tdresort.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.tdsfood.blogspot.com/
                      Thank you, Shinichi, that was just beautiful.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

                        Originally posted by Cousin Orville View Post
                        In TDL "Queen of Hearts" is a great environment to eat as it is as if you are dining in an Alice Ride. Next door to Pooh Ride. VERY themed and the food is pretty good.
                        Actually, the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall" is located in between Haunted Mansion and IASW. Pooh's Hunny Hunt is next door to Toontown and IASW.
                        But I agree.. I love eating at that particular location as it is one of the best themed areas at TDL. However.. portions are small, and the normal price for food there for one person can be from $18-$30.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

                          I agree TDLFAN portions are very small at the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall.However its also very nice food and I think the portions are small for the reason that it will have guest still feeling hungry who will than buy a snack later on in the day.Probarely why the Gyoza Sausage Buns are a hit and all the differn't flavours of popcorn.
                          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

                            On my Tokyo page http://users.tpg.com.au/adslgroh/japan/TOKYO.htm about 1/3 of the way down you can see what I had at the Queen Of Hearts Banquet Hall.

                            Rice, Soup, Salad & Steak for lunch- I was so stuffed I couldn't move. (Next time I won't order the salad or soup)

                            -Rob.
                            DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                            DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                            DLR Tokyo - 2005
                            DLR Paris - 2011
                            DLR Hong Kong -2011
                            DLR Beijing -TBA

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Any Tokyo Disney restaurant menu resources?

                              Oh, by the way, Paris Breast (pronounced pari breast) is a pastry that's like a cream puff. It's usually filled with custard and/or whipped cream and sometimes filled with fruits. They're pretty good!
                              TDR Impressions
                              http://tdresort.blogspot.com/

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X