Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TDL: Cinderellabration: Lights of Romance (2007)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDL: Cinderellabration: Lights of Romance (2007)

Hello everyone, a show page is now available for the annual TDL event, Cinderellabration: Lights of Romance. It includes video of the "Royal Coronation" as well as pictures of "Cinderella Garden" both day and night views. Enjoy!

http://www.jtcent.com/disneyland/spe...c07/index.html

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com

JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Re: TDL: Cinderellabration: Lights of Romance (2007)

I love the Lights of Romance. I'm a sucker for lights and nightime. I wish WDW could have gotten these.

(queue TDLFan talking about the size of TDL's hub v. WDW's )

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb View Post

(queue TDLFan talking about the size of TDL's hub v. WDW's )
      You know what bugs me most? ...That I won a seat for the Cinderellabration show last week and had to pass up due to the rainy conditions. ARGH!
      But anyways... about the hubs. Yes, TDL's is immensively HUGE when compared to the MK's, which is reason why the Lights of Romance would never fit in the MK. And if they tried, they would look awful since the display is designed for TDL's hub parameters. Last week, when we took off from Tokyo Narita, bound for Hong Kong, we flew over the edge of Tokyo Bay at night. The skies were clear and a gorgeous view of all metropolitan Tokyo could be seen. I spotted TDR from the air, as I always do when I work south asian routes.. and the glow of the Lights of Romance could be seen down below from approx 16,000 feet in the air.. It was awesome, and sadly, the only time I have seen the display this year.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, have you ever taken video of the Lights of Romance show as they are preformed?
        WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X