Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDLFAN's Photo update from TDL (mar07)

Hello everyone, I visited TDL on March 23rd, 2007. It was the final day of TDL's event "Princess Days 2007" and the park was packed. I took the time to enjoy the sights and take photos of some of the newer things now happening at TDL... of course, my camera didn't seem to capture good nightime images here so I apologize for that. But on this photo update you will see..(for the most part):
    -The very last performance of this year's "Minnie's Tiara of Dreams" parade.
    -New Nemo, Monsters Inc, Cinderella floats and some new costumes on Dreamlights Parade.
    -Newly refurbished facade areas of the park.. mostly Westerland, Adventureland (Orleans Square, POTC), Snow White Grotto, Castle (which looks the best it has ever looked!), and even Snow White adventure, which just reopened from rehab.
    -Construction photos from TDL Hotel, Monster's Inc Side and Seek, Space Mountain refurbishment.
    -Photos from several areas of the Park...and,
    -one of my favorite signs in the park at night: Peter Pan's Flight, where every other minute, Tinkerbell sprinkles Pixie Dust over it... in a magical fiber optic display that many people miss at TDL.
    Here are the photos...
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...3&a=32497801&f=

Re: TDLFAN's Photo update from TDL (mar07)

Thanks for the updates!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Dreamlights looks great!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Sonny Eclipse?
        I need to see more.

Comment

Thank you, TDLFan.
          Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Wow, the home made costumes were really interesting. People like that (especially the Cosplay subculture) always impress me with their dedication to costume detail, even if it is considered an amaturer design job.

Snow White's prince looks kind of like Mel Gibson in one picture, which scares me a little...

The new floats for Dreamlights look beautiful, and DUDE!! The Crush Float alone would sink WDW's budget! I can't wait to see video of the floats in action, especially Cindy's Transformation. That float is probably spectacular.

Thanks again for such beautiful shots, as usual! Off to the next album for me!
            WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Dear DLR,

Dreamlights.

C'mon.. You know you want to. And it's the only way you're going to be able to top the 50th fireworks show, too.

Comment

Even though we know, especially now that Disney publically admitted it, that they read fan boards like this, I doubt they would read the ones that don't apply to the Domestic Disney properties.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
                  Even though we know, especially now that Disney publically admitted it, that they read fan boards like this, I doubt they would read the ones that don't apply to the Domestic Disney properties.
                  I agree... Besides, the budgets they are handed with dictate how much they can do. I doubt it's the right people at the top spying on these boards.
                  The new floats for Dreamlights look beautiful, and DUDE!! The Crush Float alone would sink WDW's budget! I can't wait to see video of the floats in action, especially Cindy's Transformation. That float is probably spectacular.

Thanks again for such beautiful shots, as usual! Off to the next album for me!
                  The saddest art is... photographing Dreamlights is quite difficult for me. I have a cheap camera. You need the right equipment for photos to truly reproduce how spectacular these floats are. Add to that the ever changing colors and motion patterns of the lights, which only a professionally produced video could come close to convey on TV.

Comment

Well, for a cheap camera, you did a darn good job.

Comment

Great photos. That hotel is going to look amazing when it's done. I wonder where that tunnel goes?

Comment

I don't get the tunnel thingy... looks like it crosses under the main path into the hotel's courtyard, towards what appears to be a convention area of the complex closest to the train tracks.

Comment

Really great photo's TDLFAN, thank you for sharing them. Love the homemade costumes, it is amazing how the mothers go all out. The new it's a small world costumes in the electric parade were really cute too!
                          Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Dear TDLfan, thank you so much for this update of my favorite version of the Electrical Light Parade in the world. I had just found out from another site that the Parade had been updated with new and better Pixar floats and was coming over to seek you out and ask if you if they had updated the CD soundtrack of this parade. I have the regular Dreamlights soundtrack that they first released and then I got the one that has both the full parade and then the music only version and love that album. PM me if you want and let me know so I can start hunting the new version down. Thanks for the great pictures. I wish they would do that pixie dust idea for Disneyland's Peter Pan ride, that is really cool.
                              Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X