This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Disneyland Aerial

Finally I found an excellent product that shows you a really good aerial tour of Tokyo Disney Resort and other parts of the world including Disneyland Paris, Disneyland in California, and most of Walt Disney World.

Download and click for the 7 day free trail.
    http://www.keyhole.com/body.php?h=products&t=keyhole2LT

Note, please make sure you read the requirements especially your graphic card. If you graphic card is not listed, the program may not work. My graphic card was not listed and it works fine. After installing and getting your password, do your search for Tokyo, Japan and scroll east for about 5 miles. You can zoom in/out and also tilt/pan. The photos were captured within 3 years ago so you will see also Tokyo DisneySea before the Tower of Terror construction. Awesome - Now only I could purchase a high quality image for myself

Enjoy.

Nothing is better than going to TDR and actually experience it. Much much better than looking at it from outer space.

Comment

Well, duh, but I can't see myself going to TDR for at least another 18 months so this is the next best thing .
      BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
      October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
      April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
      October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
      December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
      July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
      July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
      July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
      February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
      February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
      TRIP REPORTS

Comment

it now says that you can't get the download anymore.

Comment

You can download it here and it's free!

http://earth.google.com/

Comment

No need to download

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=58300

Comment

That google thing is THE single coolest thing I've seen online in awhile(since my discovery of Micechat, that is)!!!! I've found all the parks(gotta find HKDL now!). I'm SOOOOO excited

Comment

TDR RULES!!! I didn't realize that "Lake Hidden MIckey" existed until having viewed the areal shot. If it were shaped like the Little Mermaid, would it be referred to as an "Ariel" shot?

Everything about the place exciting and very "drool-inducing". This is why it's easy to keep the on-property lakes full. :ap: :lol:
                To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I might be blind but where is raging spirits located? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by BenG
                    I might be blind but where is raging spirits located? :confused:
                    It's located at the Lost River Delta port in the back end of the park, to the right of the Indi ride.
                    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-30-2005, 07:21 PM.
                    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Actually it is located to THE RIGHT of the Indy Ride, in between Indy and Sindbad.

Comment

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Aerial

This is Hong Kong Disneyland, right? Or what was there of it at the time this picture was taken.
                        --
                        Okay I found it, but have no idea how to post the link with those coordinates and all. Hmm.

Well then just type "Hong Kong" in Google Maps and look for this shape:

Comment

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Aerial

Originally posted by pussnboots
                          This is Hong Kong Disneyland, right? Or what was there of it at the time this picture was taken.
                          --
                          Okay I found it, but have no idea how to post the link with those coordinates and all. Hmm.

Well then just type "Hong Kong" in Google Maps and look for this shape:
                          Yes, that map is Hong Kong's MTR train map showing HKDL in it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X