This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jubilation picture in Disney Fan february issue

Has anyone picked up the Disney Fan february issue? There is supposed to be an image of the Jubilation parade. If anyone could scan the image it would be great!
    Last edited by DreamSweetsLove; 12-25-2007, 05:42 PM.
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Re: Jubilation picture in Disney Fan february issue

Not a great pic (taken with my cellphone), but this is from the magazine:

Last edited by JoeInJpn; 12-26-2007, 07:12 AM.
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Thankyou Joe, it was really nice of you to take the picture! It looks interesting, can't wait to see it!
      Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
      https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Nice picture! During the Christmas season will this play with the normal christmas parade offering and the christmas eletrical parade?

Is that a decorated Cinderella Castle in the background?! Looks good, room for a little bit more though.
        Last edited by Grizzly; 12-26-2007, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Looks pretty good too- I hopefully should get my copy of Disney fan this week to check it out for myself- any other good stuff this month in the magazine??

Comment

Nice piece of concept art here. Parade looks amazing from just the opening float. Hopely we'll hear more about this new parade soon. Talking of new parades has anyone had the time to check out the countdown parade for 2008 yet, which started yesturday(Japan Time) Joe???
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

How can I get a copy of Disney Fan magazine? Amazon JP?
              Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Is it just me, or does anyone else see that the float Tink is on could potentially be a recycling of the "When You Wish Upon a Star" float (AKA Mickey's float) from the Dreams on Parade set ?
                WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy are in Million Dreams attire, is that just the color scheme for the anniversary or is Tokyo going to be part of the YOAMD? Hopefully not, it would be sad to see another Disney Park loose its identity.

Comment

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
                    Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy are in Million Dreams attire, is that just the color scheme for the anniversary or is Tokyo going to be part of the YOAMD? Hopefully not, it would be sad to see another Disney Park loose its identity.
                    Their attire looks different than WDW or DL. Maybe TDL going with their own version of YOMAD? Their saying for the 25th is: "Unlock Your Dreams".

Don't worry, TDL won't lose their identity as far as entertainment goes. I think WDW MK's identity got better with Dream Along With Mickey and Disney Dreams Come True Parade. MK's entertainment looks better now than in Jan. 2006 when they had Cinderellabration and the Share A Dream Come True Parade without a Show Stop. (I know why SADCT cut their Show Stop, but they could've done something by 2006 like put the old one back in or uesd the new one they had with the Dreams On Parade music.)

Comment

Originally posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
                      Looks pretty good too-
                      Of course it does. Everything they do in TDR is "quality" unlike our spotty record domestic parks.

Comment

Originally posted by jrh1985 View Post
                        Don't worry, TDL won't lose their identity as far as entertainment goes. I think WDW MK's identity got better with Dream Along With Mickey and Disney Dreams Come True Parade.
                        While I disagree about the WDW parade, which remains the worst daily parade currently presented of all 5 DL/MK parks.. Dream along with mickey show was also from TDL.. since it uses the music and simila storyline to TDL's 20th anniversary show "Gift of Dreams"..but like MK's Cinderellabration, it still remains a very small affair as opposed to what they did in TDL. The MK entertainment CAN do much better. So NO, I am not that complimentary of their current efforts. I have seen them do much better shows in past years...80s and early 90s.

Comment

First off, the shape of this float reminds me a LOT of Disneyland Paris' opening float for their 15th anniversary only mickey's up higher but they have the sun thing there and the moon shape in the background. I know tinkerbell isn't on a "moon" but you get what I'm saying.

Second, even if they were wearing YOMD colors, WDW/Jay Rasulo is the one who stole it from Tokyo anyways when they stole the 20th anniversary's blue outfits/stage show/parade music/parade replacement music and also shoved it on all the merchandise etc.

Thirdly, the keyboard layout across the float intrigues me... Are we going to have another tokyo parade musical tribute where they put in various music from previous parades into float unit loops?

Comment

One can only hope for a medly of popular past parades! And if that ends up being the case, I hope we end up seeing some of the same costumes and dancing. It would be like Countdown Parade came early or something!
                            WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                              Of course it does. Everything they do in TDR is "quality" unlike our spotty record domestic parks.
                              well, WDW at least.

but this parade is being done in the US by Disney Creative Ent. and Steven Davison's team...so we are in for something out of this world. True Disney quality no doubt.
                              Just wait till his team's "Rivers of Light" parade comes to DAK...is going to make the rest of the parade material at WDW look like child's play.

I'm excited...just wish high quality pics of all of the concept art would leak when the parade opens.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X