Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TPR's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Trip Report!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TPR's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Trip Report!

Thanks for the great report and pictures. What I enjoy about the Disney World version is not the 5th Dimension, but the random drop sequences. I think the 5th Dimension Room is rather outdated and cheesy, but to each their own. I do prefer the ToT at Hollywood Studios over the one at DCA though. Better set-up and better theming. Having been on all 3 versions, I have to say that my favorite has to be DisneySea's for its elaborate theming and detail. I agree about the weak drop sequence, though I blame that on the weird seat belt straps they make you put on.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Nice trip report, your pictures are really fun! Looking forward to the next installment.
      Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
      https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

I always love reading your reports Rob, here and on TPR. Great photos as always and love the commentary.

Thanks for the spoiler video. That was the only way I could think of that they were doing that. Nice to have confirmation.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Awesome trip report. TOT looks totally awesome

Comment

I was awestruck by the level of detail on the DisneySea TOT when I first saw pictures of it during construction, and that initial impression hasn't changed a bit since. Though I haven't been on all the TOTs, based on what I can tell from pictures, the Orlando version still does retain a unique ambience.

Enjoying the report and looking forward to more!
            Down with the Hat

Comment

Great pics and trip report look forward to the rest

Well done on capturing how the Shiriki Effect Works. That video will come in handy when ever we get someone on here asking how it works.
              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

More, more, more, more, more, more.... waiting, waiting, waiting!!!!!
                I want my cake back!
                sigpic

Comment

Rob, you always do fab trip reports (albeit I prefer your filthy ones on at TPR myself. And I'm still cracking up about "Nurse Dan"- he know I'm in love with him, yes? He-he!). But this IS a family show so... thankies! I need to win the lottery so I can go there with you guys!
                  Jon A. Leslie
                  nojarama
                  http://www.nojarama.com

Comment

I do think the storyline in Japan works much better than the weaker Twilight Zone story here in Florida. I really wish there was a way to get that storyline instead although I know it wouldn't fit into the theme anymore.

Comment

Thank you so much for the spoiler video! That has always been one of those effects that have bugged me.
                      Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

This trip report is a blast and KidTums is so cute!
                        Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Awesome trip report. But I'm shocked at the all female characters. It's just not right. Or is it? I'm confused! And they all come in pairs? WTF? O.o

PLEASE do not tell me that the girls on the right are Chip & Dale.

*faints*
                          Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                          DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

I see Dan's still looking as good as ever... I wonder if he remembers TDLFAN standing right in front of him in line at DCA on that lovely morning of DL's 50th back in July 17th, 2005..

Comment

Some of those pics are surely disturbing. Some people really don't know where Fantasy ends and reality begins.
                              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

And you're posting this in a Disney forum, Malin? Hehehe...

Most here would qualify under that, you and I both. :P

ImagineerWarrior

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X