This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... when's stage 2?

I've been feeling like there's been something missing from my summer, and then it dawned on me that I haven't heard anything about the offerings in live entertainment from TDL during their 25th.

When's stage 2 due? I'm anxious to see how Stitch took over the Tiki Room as well as that mysterious night time entertainment castle fireworks show.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Re: So... when's stage 2?

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    I've been feeling like there's been something missing from my summer, and then it dawned on me that I haven't heard anything about the offerings in live entertainment from TDL during their 25th.

When's stage 2 due? I'm anxious to see how Stitch took over the Tiki Room as well as that mysterious night time entertainment castle fireworks show.
    http://www.resort25.jp/schedule/index.html#Second

Stage two kicks off on July 7th, with the opening of the stunning Tokyo Disneyland Hotel...then continues thru sept with other entertainment and special offerings.

Comment

Re: So... when's stage 2?

I will go to Japan this July4 and will go to TDR on 6-9. That it will cover 2 Stage of Openning and 2nd. On6and7 will be in TANABATA festival too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X