No announcement yet.

Another Chef Mickey question

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Chef Mickey question

Would Chef Mickey's be worth it for two adults - one of whom is a massive Donald Duck fan? I've heard Donald can be pretty popular in the parks/have long lines, but I didn't know if adults got the same sort of interaction at character meals as given to children. Also, are reservations necessary for lunch/dinner?

Re: Another Chef Mickey question

You will certainly get a warm reception with Donald and the other characters.

Unfortunately, Donald in Japan seems to forgot his English, so hand gestures will have to do.

Reservations are always required. If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, get their help to make the reservation. If not, you will need to get help from Guest Relations unless you know how to speak Japanese and can call in your own reservations.

I don't recall if there is a lunch seating. I have never gone to Chef Mickey's for lunch.

You will have a great time!

Re: Another Chef Mickey question

Or you can call the hotel directly, it just takes sometime to find someone that speaks english!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.