Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traveling between Japan and Hong Kong, Airfare/flight Suggestions?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling between Japan and Hong Kong, Airfare/flight Suggestions?

I'm considering another trip to Japan next summer and was thinking that it would be nice to go to Hong Kong to visit HKDL while I'm in Japan. However, the airfare between Tokyo and Hong Kong seems really expensive to me, $1,500 and up. I've checked Expedia, Kayak and a bunch of random times during the year and it always seems to be the same.

Is this always what the price looks like for flights between these two places? Any cities in Japan that are cheaper to fly out of? Better websites to use or discount airlines? Thanks

Re: Traveling between Japan and Hong Kong, Airfare/flight Suggestions?

Hi Mousercise!

Miss you!

Courtney and Brittany went to Japan the summer after they graduated from high school. Their friend's dad arranged the whole trip and it was basically through a Manchurian tour group. For $1500 , they got air fare , accommodations at five star hotels, all of their food and various tours for 10 days.

If you want me to find out more info about it for you, I can.

My brother is in the Air Force and stationed in Japan so I can find out what he knows about traveling and air fares too since he comes home once a year to see everyone.

Comment

Re: Traveling between Japan and Hong Kong, Airfare/flight Suggestions?

I would like to know more about getting cheaper airfares.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X