This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News CBR goes Nemo

Don't know if this has been discussed by the Caribbean Beach is getting some Nemo rooms

http://www.mouseextra.com/2008/07/14...each/#comments
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Re: CBR goes Nemo

There was already a thread on this a week or so ago. I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it. Needless to say, bringing Pixar into a moderate resort is a bad idea, IMO.

Comment

over the top... the hotels should be classy - not tacky.

Has everyone lost the idea of 'subtle'? These things aren't going to have long term legs

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
        There was already a thread on this a week or so ago. I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it. Needless to say, bringing Pixar into a moderate resort is a bad idea, IMO.
        I missed that. Sorry. Perhaps if a mod finds it, they can be merged
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

That looks awful. I'd considered staying at the CBR, I won't now. What's next, the three caballeros all over the Coronado Springs Resort. Do we have to have character synergy in every friggin thing in the resort now?

Whatever happened to the subtle theming we used to get that was so classy. This is just in your face. I thought it was just going to be a few rooms with the Nemo stuff on it, I was ok with that. I didn't realize it was going to be the whole resort.

Comment

What.

Are.

They.

THINKING!

I swear, Parks and Resorts' heads aren't screwed on right.

Comment

Since when is the Caribbean anywhere near Australia? Somebody needs to take a geography class.

Comment

could be worse...
                He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
                follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
                DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

It looks like the "loud" type of decor in the value resorts. ewww...

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

I don't mind this idea. It is only a small section so request a room elsewhere if you dislike it. There will also be some pirate themed rooms.
                    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                      I don't mind this idea. It is only a small section so request a room elsewhere if you dislike it. There will also be some pirate themed rooms.
                      Small section? The referenced article claims the full resort will be done

Comment

according to the article all normal rooms will be Nemo, all suites will be Pirates.

Comment

Really, that's new to me. The whole rsort seems to be excessive.
                          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastierox View Post
                            could be worse...
                            Disney sells itself as being the premier theme park experience, with Walt Disney World usually toted out as the flagship of such experience. "could be worse" should be completely, totally, and utterly unacceptable for what is supposed to be a world class experience.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                              Disney sells itself as being the premier theme park experience, with Walt Disney World usually toted out as the flagship of such experience. "could be worse" should be completely, totally, and utterly unacceptable for what is supposed to be a world class experience.
                              I think it may be safe to say that Nemo is fairly popular and people who get paid more than you or I are putting these things in place. You may find it in bad taste while others may find it fun. I personally don't care either way. I just think that it could be worse.
                              He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
                              follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
                              DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X