X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] More Disney Villains?

Re: More Disney Villains?

I would die for anything Cruella! She's been my fav and always will be.

Comment

This is a great topic. I agree with this 100 %. I really wish that Disney would put out a lot more merchandise featuring the villains of Disney. I was at DLR this past Sunday and I saw a guest wearing a great Captain Hook shirt. My friend asked where he got it and he said it was a gift but he thought they bought it from the park. We asked so many different CM about the shirt and they sent us to every different store in the whole park. One CM even said to check the Once Upon A Time shop (a shop for Disney princess apparel). I would like to see the villains on more shirts, mugs, hats, jackets, antenna balls, etc.
      Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
      Golly, what a day

Comment

I agree that there is at least a need for more villains themed merchandise. I think they already closed Villains Lair store in DL. This is an example of how Disney keeps taking the uniqueness out of their merchandise.

Comment

I agree too.
          Big Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck fan!

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
          --Walt Disney

:yea:Can't wait for our first ever, big 2009 family Disney World and Disney Cruise trip! :ap:

Comment

I absolutely agree, I don't think the villains get enough coverage at all. I believe they have just as big of fan base as the Fab 5, I mean just look at the Evil Queen and Maleficent!

As far as Villains in Vogue at DHS, it "used" to be a good store, ever since they cut it in half, put in a fudge shop and plastered the Pirates and Nightmare Before Christmas everywhere I haven't been back much.

That isn't to say they don't have nice things there but I really remember the variety that existed when it first opened. I miss that.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              I absolutely agree, I don't think the villains get enough coverage at all. I believe they have just as big of fan base as the Fab 5, I mean just look at the Evil Queen and Maleficent!

As far as Villains in Vogue at DHS, it "used" to be a good store, ever since they cut it in half, put in a fudge shop and plastered the Pirates and Nightmare Before Christmas everywhere I haven't been back much.

That isn't to say they don't have nice things there but I really remember the variety that existed when it first opened. I miss that.
              Agreed. I miss what villains in vogue used to be. The last time I remeber a large push of villains themed merchandise was about 15 years ago.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X