This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News A Brand New UK Disney Podcast

Unfortunately the owner of the Britmouse Podcast has decided that it is no longer something he wants to pursue.

So...... I have decided that it is time to take the reigns and launch my own Podcast the Disney Brit Podcast.

Although it is not searchable on iTunes just yet (it will take a few days) you can follow the link here and subscribe or download the first episode.

Let me know what you think!

Adam

Re: A Brand New UK Disney Podcast

If you have had a chance to listen to the podcast then please post your thoughts here. Also, pass onto to other Disney fans that it exists.

If you haven't had chance to listen and would like to, it is available now on iTunes. Just search for the Disney Brit podcast

Comment

Originally posted by adam_goodger@hotma View Post
      If you have had a chance to listen to the podcast then please post your thoughts here. Also, pass onto to other Disney fans that it exists.

If you haven't had chance to listen and would like to, it is available now on iTunes. Just search for the Disney Brit podcast
      will it be available anywhere else but itunes?

Comment

You can also download it from here as well as podcast alley and podcast pickle

Comment

Originally posted by adam_goodger@hotma View Post
          You can also download it from here as well as podcast alley and podcast pickle
          Brilliant ... cheers and thanks for taking on the task

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X