This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] So Spaceship earth...

Are they fixing up the second half? I was at Epcot on Thursday, and I could have sworn I saw black curtains or tarps in the tunnels after the stringed stars.

Re: So Spaceship earth...

I just rode SE last wednesday and I did not see anything different than before.

Comment

Yes. What you see now will be different very soon. A new effect came online just this past week. Think back to previous versions of the attraction.

Those curtains are hiding something.
      sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
      Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

If that city scene with the green lights at the end is back I am going to burst into tears. I LOVED that!

Comment

I'd love for it to come back too, along with the final score. Unfortunately, photographic evidence shows that it is no longer there. But I'd say that anything is possible at this point.
          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
            Those curtains are hiding something.
            The Wizard of Oz I am sure is back there...

But honestly. My expecations about anything they do at WDW are so little right now that it would not surprise me whatever it is they are doing behind those curtains... will probably be yet another TV suspended from the wall advising guests that they will be moving backwards on their decent to ground level or playing some silly video about "our future with Siemens". Of course, I would love for my expectations to be exceeded so I will give the benefit of the doubt for now.

Comment

The insiders over at wdwmagic have been reporting that the triangles will be used like the original tomorrows child ending. Our video should stop playing before we get to them, then there will be videos playing on the triangles. Supposedly there's something else coming but I haven't heard anything more.

Comment

I guess that validates my fears...

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  I guess that validates my fears...
                  If it's done right, what does it matter?

Comment

So the current future video staring your cut out heads will no longer be shown? That's the only good part of the remake... I rode it for the first time since it reopened this trip and was very disappointed with the new narration. It felt very "dumbed down" compared to the old one... glossing over a lot of historical facts that where in the old version.
                    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
                      So the current future video staring your cut out heads will no longer be shown? That's the only good part of the remake... I rode it for the first time since it reopened this trip and was very disappointed with the new narration. It felt very "dumbed down" compared to the old one... glossing over a lot of historical facts that where in the old version.
                      No, it would remain. They are adding something for you to look at while you are waiting on your future to be created.

Comment

Those triangles have been there since May at least. What's taking them so friggin' long?

Comment

Well that's great news, I'm glad to hear they are doing something, I'll be interested to see what that is but I'm game for change.

Comment

Originally posted by HMF View Post
                            If it's done right, what does it matter?
                            It does to the folks who are consistantly negative about everything.
                            Burnt Toast
                            The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by DarthDucky View Post
                              Are they fixing up the second half? I was at Epcot on Thursday, and I could have sworn I saw black curtains or tarps in the tunnels after the stringed stars.

I wouldn't know, I fell asleep on the decent both times I rode it last week.

-dave
                              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X