• Video Four for a Dollar

Check out my Four for a Dollar video!

YouTube - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Four for a Dollar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youtu...?v=5PYfBY2Yv_U

Ev

Celebrate Churros
    Only at Disney Parks..

Re: Four for a Dollar

ORDDU: My sisters and I were present for their final appearance as a pre-show to BEAUTY & THE BEAST. We didn't realize, at first, that it would even be their last appearance until we noticed various groups of people giving them standing ovations after each song. Plus there was a lot more enthusiasm being directed toward them at the time. Then they finally announced that it was their last show.

ORWEN: We were never big fans of their kind of music, ourselves, but I guess they had a following because as soon as they left the stage, a lot of the audience got up and walked out.

ORDDU: Of course all those vacant seats were quicky grabbed by others who were there to see the main course.

Comment

Wow, these guys are pretty good! Have they been moved to some other attraction, or are they totally retired from the park, as it were?
      Please step out to the left. Step out to the left, please. When the car stops, step out to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
        Wow, these guys are pretty good! Have they been moved to some other attraction, or are they totally retired from the park, as it were?
        There last performance was on September 20th. They'll be at SeaWorld this Holiday Season though.. :P

Ev

Celebrate Churros
        Only at Disney Parks..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X