This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Stay at WDW for FREE!

This just in... Buy 4 Get 3 FREE. So basically you can purchase a 7 day vacation (hotel & tickets) in 2009 and only pay for the first 4 days!

Pretty neat huh?! are they getting desperate? Wasnt the whole birthday givewaway enough?

Originally posted by PRESS RELEASE
    here for more information on these packages and everything else that Walt Disney World has to offer.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Re: Stay at WDW for FREE!

Hey I'm all about using this offer twice if I can... i'm happy about it.

Comment

Hopefully they will rerun it in October. I'd like to take my parents there so we can celebrate EVERYTHING all at once...my birthday, my dad's birthday, my mom's birthday, my niece's 1st and 3rd birthdays and my parents anniversaries!
      With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by FantasticDuck View Post
        Hopefully they will rerun it in October. I'd like to take my parents there so we can celebrate EVERYTHING all at once...my birthday, my dad's birthday, my mom's birthday, my niece's 1st and 3rd birthdays and my parents anniversaries!
        Wow, everyone gets free admission on their birthdays back to back to back to back! CHAAA CHING!

Comment

Wow, I may have to consider this for my vacation I get in April.

Comment

This promo might allow us to go early 2009 rather than late 2009. And stay a couple days longer than usual. Cool!

Comment

What if you purchase a dining plan for the first four days? Will they extend it's use for the next three?? I don't mean giving you extra meals, I mean will the meals you already have expire on the fourth day of your stay, or the seventh? I'm thinking that I get the deluxe dining, and saving some of the meals if they do extend the expiration.
              ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

Yup! They must be pretty desperate, but I am glad this offer will allow some people to consider visiting (in a year when nothing new is scheduled to open, that is..) soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Arilvdc View Post
                  What if you purchase a dining plan for the first four days? Will they extend it's use for the next three?? I don't mean giving you extra meals, I mean will the meals you already have expire on the fourth day of your stay, or the seventh? I'm thinking that I get the deluxe dining, and saving some of the meals if they do extend the expiration.
                  I think you have to buy the 7 day plan.
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

There still making a lot of money off those people who stay the three days. All that does is pay for hotel. The guests still have to pay for three day passes food and all that other stuff.

If they have empty rooms why not fill them up and still make money off it.

There smart not desperate
                    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

I just booked my first WDW vacation ever!
                      I used the offer twice in a row for a continuous 14 night trip. So I also got the $200,- gift card twice. Just can't wait to get there january!
                      - Milo

Comment

I hate to burst everyone's baloon, but this offer aint all it's cracked up to be. I called WDW and mentioned this offer, and the best prices I was quoted turned out to be a bit more expensive, on a per day basis, then the deal I got in December '07. In other words, despite supposedly getting 3 days "free", it seems like they just raise the price of your 4 other days!
                        Last year, we paid roughly $1350 for a ten night stay in a value resort with park hoppers for two plus travel/medical insurance -- so about $135 a night. This year, with this supposedly wonderful new offer, I was quoted a price of $856 for a seven night stay. If three of those nights are free, that means I'm being charged $214 for each of the other four nights --despite the fact that room rates are supposed to be down across the board this year, due to the recession.
                        Various other dates I discussed with them yielded similar results; I was constantly quoted a price that showed no indication at all that I would really be getting three nights free.
                        So the only real bonus is the $200 gift card. Sorry, folks; forget the "free" nights. They aren't free.
                        Last edited by disneyfann121; 11-23-2008, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                          Wow, everyone gets free admission on their birthdays back to back to back to back! CHAAA CHING!
                          Take the gift card, it is worth more!
                          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X