Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Imagineering The Way: The Unofficial History Of The Magic Kingdom NOW AVAILABLE

I know many of you are interested in obtaining a copy and that is great news. With Christmas coming up then you will need to order fast. Standard shipping (which is not recommended by the publisher) will not arrive in time for Christmas but you can still order in time for christmas through Express delivery. The closing date for this christmas delivery is December 12th. For those of you in the States the shipping date is the same. You will find all the options when you go through to checkout.

The web address for the book can be found here. There is also a preview of the book on this site. Alternatively you can go to Lulu.com and search for the book itself.

Please do tell as many people about the book as possible. It has been a long, tiring but very enjoyable process and I hope to be able to tell you about my next project very soon. Please do post on here if you have decided to buy one and make sure to leave a review of what your though out it.

Adam

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X