X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Program

Just wondering,
    How many people here on this message board have participated, are participating, plan to participate in the Walt Disney world College Program? I myself plan on participating next fall!!!
    WDWCP
    May 2006- January 2007
    : Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, Enchanted Tiki Room, Swiss Family Treehouse, POtC stollers, Liberty Square Parade Control.
    January 2007 - May 2007: Bellhop at the Swankiest hotel in Orlando, The Hollywood Tower Hotel

Re: College Program

Fall 1993 Alumni here .

I resided at Vista Way and worked at the Emporium on Main St.

The program was a blast!
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Although I'm not necessarily planning on it, I hope to go when I'm in college.

-Michael
      “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Fall 2001 CP woohoo Lib Inn!!!!

Comment

I am in right now.
          I didn't say a word.

Comment

Fall '04 Fantasyland Merchandise, Chatham Square.

Comment

Originally posted by egroeg
              I am in right now.
              Same here. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the program and the whole process.

Comment

Originally posted by askmike1
                Although I'm not necessarily planning on it, I hope to go when I'm in college.

-Michael
                I sooooooo hope you get your wish.

I'd like to see/hear your perspective on things after the CP.

Comment

I did it!

Fall Advantage 2002, Merchandise - Adventureland/Pirates/Glow
                  Spring 2003, Entertainment - Characters

I had sooo much fun! I'd love to go back for another program. I wasn't really even interested in performance stuff before I did it. During my first program, I fell in love with the characters, auditioned, got the role, and found that I really loved doing that. As a consequence, I've had a job as a costume character (SeaWorld) for the last year and a half here in San Diego, and even branched out into followsopt and stagehand work!
                  "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Not to sound stupid but what is the college program? I have heard about it but i don't know what it is exactly.

Comment

I'm in the program right now too! Gonna be here until January!
                      In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Comment

Originally posted by scoobygang7144
                        Not to sound stupid but what is the college program? I have heard about it but i don't know what it is exactly.
                        The college program is a program WDW does by going to colleges around the US.. (usually forgetting about where I am..) and recruit.. it is a semester where you are housed and payed.. (they take some money away for basic things..) You work somewhere in WDW in one of "many" positions... you could be a character in MK.. or working an attraction at MGM, or even performing in some show.. It is a great program... or so i keep hearing.

Comment

Can anybody give some information about housing?
                          I understand there aren't any private apartments...but how are they set up? How many people per apartment? Private bedrooms or not? etc...
                          Ad luna in flamma gloria

Comment

^There are 2 complexes for the College Program (1 for the International Program before anybody jumps on me). 1 to 4 bedroom apartments are available, and with double-occupancy that gives you 2-8 people per apartment. Each apartment has a kitchen with oven, stove, sink, dishwasher, fridge, cookware and untensils. Each apartment also has at least 1 bathroom. The living area is furnished with a couch, a chair, dining table and chairs. Each bedroom has a dresser and closet, with a locker to lock up any items.

Comment

check out

www.wdwcollegeprogram.com

or for the more advanced ones

www.disneyinterns.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X