This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 2009 Planning DVD

Anybody received a new 2009 planning DVD?

If you have can you give me a link, don't know if its relevant but I'm in the UK.

Re: 2009 Planning DVD

Is there really anything new to plan for in 2009? Do people really find these promotional programs useful?

Comment

2009 planning DVD hasn't been issued yet for U K market. If you order one now you'll get a 2008 version containing many clips that have been used over and over again like the black guy with his dancing daughter in the Minnie Mouse dress (that has to be getting on for 10 years old!).

This is the page to order a DVD once they have released a new one:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...trSendVPK=true

Don't know if one has yet been issued within the USA but I'll get my friend in Florida to check.
      Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

They're not really useful for planning, but I enjoy collecting them and watching them. I just got mine in the mail, I have a feeling its just a retread from last year though. We'll find out in a minute. I really enjoyed the HCOE one and still go back and watch it from time to time. The one from Year of a Million Dreams not so much.

Comment

I just got my 2009 planning DVD. It is pretty much the same as the 2008 DVD with some new "What will you Celebrate?" screens and video segments thrown in. I like collecting them. Most everything on the disc can be found on the WDW website.
          :captain: Brian9549

Relive fond Memories of The Country Bears
          The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown!
          The Country Bear Jamboree
          The Country Bear Christmas Show

Come see my other vids on google and youtube, just search for brian9549 or click here or here or here

Comment

Agreed, this one is fairly disappointing. Its basically last years dvd with some changes. It's really disjointed feeling. They talk briefly about this year being the what will you celebrate theme, but all the promo stuff is talking about dreams coming true. They didn't put near the amount of effort into promoting this current "celebration" as they did the last two. Its a shame, there's a lot they could do with this "celebration" if they'd do it right.

Comment

I'm only asking because Sept next year we are returning to WDW with my boyfriends mother, father and five brothers and it will be a first for all of them. Its not for the planning I want to show them it, its more for them to get an idea of the things to do and see at WDW.Can't wait!

Comment

I just got mine yesterday, but I've never seen any of the old ones, so I have nothing to report! :lol:
                A signature should go here.

Comment

Maybe someone will Youtube the clips for the lazy folk?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X