No announcement yet.

WDW's Space Mountain turns 34 yesterday... Rehab in April

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News WDW's Space Mountain turns 34 yesterday... Rehab in April

Hey Gang. Yesterday Walt Disney World's Space Mountain turned 34 years old yesterday. The World's first Indoor Roller Coaster, Which will be closing April 19th for a year long Refurbishment , Opened on January 15th 1975 at the Magic Kingdom. Space Mountain became my alltime favorite Coaster back in 1981 which was my first trip to Walt Disney World. When I seen the Coaster I was somewhat apprehensive about the ride But as I rode the TTA Through Space Mountain I began to lean towards riding the Coaster. On my first Ride on Space mountain the Car I was in got stoped on the lifthill , The Lights came on exposing the track. After 10-15 minutes of being stuck on the lifthill the Lights were turned off and the Car began to move up the hill . After my first ride on Space Mountain. I became instantly hooked to Space Mountain. Back in 2000 and 2004 I got to see what the inside of Space Mountain looked like with the lights on I am amazed at how Disney is able to put A Roller Coaster inside A Building 180 feet high and 300 feet in Diameter.

Happy Birthday Space Mountain

Ron Milner
    A.K.A Space Mountain Fan

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.