X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disney World Pictures of The American Idol Experience

Hi Everyone,

I had a chance to attend The American Idol Experience at the Disney Hollywood Studios on Saturday, February 7, 2009. Overall it was fun - although not, in my opinion, an 'super' attraction. I do recommend that you check it out.

Here are some pictures from the show:

Fans enjoy the pre-show at The American Idol Experience

Neon logo for The American Idol Experience

Main stage for The American Idol Experience

Warm up comedian in The American Idol Experience

Main stage full of color and light in The American Idol Experience

Host with gold light in The American Idol Experience

Judges in The American Idol Experience

Finalist guest performers with host in front of camera man in The American Idol Experience

Daily winner enjoys confetti in The American Idol Experience

You can see more pictures on the WDWmemories.com web site, starting here:

Free high resolution pictures Disney World - Hollywood Studios - Echo Lake - The American Idol experience with large screen

Enjoy!
    Check out my free high resolution Disney World pictures and Disney World Vacation site.

Re: Disney World Pictures of The American Idol Experience

See now I'm confused, I was told by a CM that you where not allowed to take photos of the set and all unless it was a family member on stage... Something to do with the Licensing agreement. Have they changed the policy?
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
        See now I'm confused, I was told by a CM that you where not allowed to take photos of the set and all unless it was a family member on stage... Something to do with the Licensing agreement. Have they changed the policy?
        Back in February, I took photos also - there were no rules given except no flash photography and video. Then I put the American Idol press event photos I took up too.

I am guessing it's still "no video, no flash", I think that was what was said the last time I went.
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ah ... the Sue Holland of Idol fans.

While the show plesantly surprised me, I wouldn't go off the deep end with praise either.

I just believe most people visit WDW for things other than glorified kareoke contests, no matter how well done.

Since you sat through eight shows in one day (I'll resist the OCD comments since there are folks who go ride Space Mountain 11 times in one day too!), I'll just go out on a real short limb that you're the exception ... or you work for the WDW Social Media Department.

~That Simon wannabe was really too much~

Comment

Originally posted by WDWmemories View Post
            Is that SummerInFl in the middle???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X