No announcement yet.

Former & Current WDW Cast Members Wanted!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Former & Current WDW Cast Members Wanted!

Hi all!,
    First off, I'm sorry if this post is out of place or against the rules. I just know that this is a good forum for chat about all things Disney, and figured that posting here was worth a shot. That, and I've been lurking here too long without joining up, so it was about time!
    In any event, hello there! My name is Jeff Heimbuch.
    I'm in the midst of writing a "Behind The Scenes" type book about Walt Disney World, told through the eyes of employees of the Mouse, and need more insider tales! Hence, this post!
    I'm looking for all kinds of employees, no matter what your job was. Whether you flipped burgers at Disney Hollywood Studios, ran an attraction at The Magic Kingdom, or even cleaned up after hours, I want to speak to you!
    I'm mostly looking for anecdotal stories about your job (good and bad), any funny or fond memories, and even run-in's with guests.
    If you're interested in speaking with me about it, I'd love to talk to you! Please feel free to contact me for more information! You can respond back to me on here or via email at
    Thanks and hope to speak with you soon!
    - Jeff Heimbuch

Re: Former & Current WDW Cast Members Wanted!

Are you paying them?:P

Re: Former & Current WDW Cast Members Wanted!

Haha, I wish I had the money to pay them! :P

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.