X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Cool New WDW Disney Dining App for iphone & ipod touch

Just got this new $0.99 "WDW Dining Disney" iphone app:
    iTunes Store

It lists restaurant & menu information (items, price, locations, etc) for most of the restaurants in disney world. I think it will be really handy on my next trip to Disney World. Just thought I would let everyone know about it. There are really not that many apps out for Disney yet and I thought this is one that could really be helpful.

Re: Cool New WDW Disney Dining App for iphone & ipod touch

I just took a look at it. Looks pretty good. I might get it eventually, but seeing as its an app I would only use once or twice a year (if even that much), so for now I am going to take a pass.

If you are a Florida resident who goes to disney a lot, then this app is for you!

Comment

well when i do get an iphone in the coming months i will look into this. Thanks for the info.

Comment

OK, so I decided to get the app. I wanted to check it out, and see how in-depth it got.

I have to say, I am impressed with it. It is very organized, and has a ton of restaurants to choose from. Some are missing of course, but they are minor omissions, and does not detract from the app.

All in All, if you are a Disney fan and own the iPhone, get the app. For $.99, its well worth it.

Comment

It really is a great app. I have had it a few days and plan to use it on our next trip. I like to plan my trips out and it is nice to know what kind of food is offered in each location. Hopefully they will update it from time to time and add more restaurants.

Comment

They just updated this app with which restaurants offer the Disney Dinning Plan and updated menus. Its a very good planning app for our trip in June! I highly reccomend it.
            Waz fo' Lunsh?

Comment

Originally posted by BellePeach View Post
              Just got this new $0.99 "WDW Dining Disney" iphone app:
              iTunes Store

It lists restaurant & menu information (items, price, locations, etc) for most of the restaurants in disney world. I think it will be really handy on my next trip to Disney World. Just thought I would let everyone know about it. There are really not that many apps out for Disney yet and I thought this is one that could really be helpful.
              I love the WDW Dining App and have had it on my iPhone for a few months now. Being local and a cast member, I've used it several times already and find it quite helpful. Some of the recent changes aren't on there yet even with the last update, but I'm sure they will be soon.

For the Disney fans out there, besides the WDW Dining app there are also the following Apps

Magic Kingdom Mini Guide
              EPCOT Mini Guide
              Disney's Hollywood Studios Mini Guide
              Disney's Animal Kingdom Mini Guide
              Downtown Disney Mini Guide
              Disneyland Mini Guide
              Disney's California Adventure Mini Guide

The Mini Guides provide park maps and descriptions of many of the attractions including height requiremnets etc. The maps also point out restaurants, restrooms etc. Some of them have even been upated so that it will pinpoint your location on the map using the iPhone's GPS capabilities. Each guide I beleive is $0.99.

Comment

Are these apps exclusive to Apple? Does Blackberry carry them as well?

Comment

I can't complain about someone getting 99 cents for their efforts to organize this info but I personally go to allears.net for my wdw dining and menu information. Even while in the parks I'll just load my smartphone's browser and go to that page, so if you don't have an iPhone or don't want to spend the dollar I'd recommend it. Hopefully the developer of this app gathered the information themselves and didn't take it from other people's sites and then charge people for it.

Comment

Another really great iPhone app for when you are at the resort is WDWTrip.com: WDW Today. It shows park hours, extra magic hours, parade and fireworks times.

I just got back from a week at WDW and I used it constantly!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X