This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Monorail

If Disney World was to get new monorails that looked similar to the Mark VII's, what do you think the color and window color combination would be?
    For Example:
    Monorail Red-Blue windows
    Monorail Blue-Purple Windows
    Etc.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: Monorail

Some kill joy will responded that WDW will never replace them or expand them because A) blah blah and B) yadda yadda and plus C) yakidy yak

And they are likely correctly but...... thats not what you asked so.....

with twelve colors...... I would guess they would keep the colors they have as they have so many.

But I would like to see Coral replaced with a Emerald Green. And a Royal Navy replace Lime. Coral and Lime, while nice always feel a little "forced" to me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidgenie View Post
      Some kill joy will responded that WDW will never replace them or expand them because A) blah blah and B) yadda yadda and plus C) yakidy yak

And they are likely correctly but...... thats not what you asked so.....

with twelve colors...... I would guess they would keep the colors they have as they have so many.

But I would like to see Coral replaced with a Emerald Green. And a Royal Navy replace Lime. Coral and Lime, while nice always feel a little "forced" to me anyway.
      I agree about Lime and Coral.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to see the new paint scheme at DL brought to WDW. WDW started off with the mostly white scheme and I would like for it to stay that way.

Comment

WDW could use a new fleet of trains as the current ones sure look like they've seen better days, but for colour I'd rather they stick with the current look. The new DL train are meant to resemble the original design, which never appeared at WDW. I'd like them to be different and not look the same (Tokyo has it's own unique design too).
        I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Ok I'll play along and not poop on anyone's party.

These are the colors I'd choose to replace the existing 12 Monorails at WDW:

Fire Engine/Coke Can Red
          Sapphire Blue
          Forrest Green
          Silver
          Pearl White
          Magenta
          Teal
          Royal Purple
          Lavender
          Light Orange
          Black
          Light Blue

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            Ok I'll play along and not poop on anyone's party.

These are the colors I'd choose to replace the existing 12 Monorails at WDW:

Fire Engine/Coke Can Red
            Sapphire Blue
            Forrest Green
            Silver
            Pearl White
            Magenta
            Teal
            Royal Purple
            Lavender
            Light Orange
            Black
            Light Blue
            Add Freightliner Yellow to that list...
            He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
            follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
            DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

LOL! I call it "Baywatch Yellow".

Comment

Yeah. The Mark VII style wouldn't look good at WDW, just as the Mark IV style didn't look good as Mark V's at DLR.
                "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  LOL! I call it "Baywatch Yellow".
                  Wow it is pretty much the same color...
                  He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
                  follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
                  DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X