This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• statues in hub MIA

Half of the hub has re-opened with the Walt and Mickey statue, however, all the other statues have been removed. I have nothing else to say, I'm just sitting here shaking my head.

They are most likely being referbished right now... then put back out... (or being sold to disneysurplus now and getting preped for ebay..)

They might return.. got any photos of the Hub or 20,000 leages area currently...??

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
      They are most likely being referbished right now... then put back out... (or being sold to disneysurplus now and getting preped for ebay..)

They might return.. got any photos of the Hub or 20,000 leages area currently...??
      There are a few on an Intercot post....

http://www.intercot.com/boards/ultim...ic/8/5730.html

Duck!

Comment

Im willing to bet they aren't coming back to the hub. With the way they've configured the hub area there doesnt seem to be any place to put them. It's almost completely flat now. The side of the hub that is now open has NO place for them to go and is completely finished.

Also, they've lowered the Walt and Mickey statue, its almost at ground level now (god forbid Walt gets in someones way to see the show). Its easy to see people are going to climb onto the flower beds to stand next to the statue for their photo ops. Im sure an adjustment will have to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningStroller
          Its easy to see people are going to climb onto the flower beds to stand next to the statue for their photo ops. Im sure an adjustment will have to be made.

You read my mind.

Although I have to admit. I woudl be one of thoes people. I have ALWAYS wanted one. And now they have made it easier.

Comment

I must be blind. I cannot find the pictures you are talking of on that site. Would someone be kind enough to re-direct me? I would really like to what it looks like. Thank you.

Comment

I bet you that they will keep them down until after Cinderelibration is over. They redesigned the hub so more people can see, so they have good reason not to put them back up until it is over.
              Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
              Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X