Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Something Special for Anniversary?

Hi everyone! I'm hoping for a little help. We are going to WDW for our 10th anniversary this year. We are spending our anniversary day in MK, and hopefully, having lunch at the castle. But, we were hoping to do something even more special. Does anyone have any ideas, past experiences or day dreams they could share? I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks!

Re: Something Special for Anniversary?

I say this all the time but dinner at CA Grill and watching the fireworks from there.... it's pretty romantic to me. The first time I did it I was with friends, so I couldn't wait to take my husband to see them!

Making a wish a Cinderellas well (I think that's what it is there?) is cute too.

I think the best anniversary present for my hubby would be dining with an Imagineer (that will be his birthday present this year!)
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
      Hi everyone! I'm hoping for a little help. We are going to WDW for our 10th anniversary this year. We are spending our anniversary day in MK, and hopefully, having lunch at the castle. But, we were hoping to do something even more special. Does anyone have any ideas, past experiences or day dreams they could share? I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks!

Take a specialty cruise, have dinner on the boat, AND watch the fireworks!

Specialty Cruises

Comment

thank you both. I have sent the ideas to hubby and I'm waiting for his feedback!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X