Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effects of Dole Whip before Pooh's Playful Spot on BigPigletFan and Bill (Big Photos)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects of Dole Whip before Pooh's Playful Spot on BigPigletFan and Bill (Big Photos)

BigPigletFan and I went to eat Dole Whips in Adventureland. (Actually, I had a Dole Float) We later decided to have some fun at the magical Pooh playground! So now, we bring you this one-of-a-kind (well, actually, it's not one-of-a-kind, more like two-of-a-kind, but still) amazing & magical Pooh Playground photo update. Click on the photos for the larger version!

We begin by noticing that we're not really 2 to 5 years old... but oh well.

Piglet of Course!

Look at all the people!!

Ohh, signs!!!

Hmm, interesting ground... it's all plastic soft fake woodchips all glued together.

Awww, honey is in her honey pot.

Stepping between the water...

Here comes the water!!!

Ahhh, water water everywhere!!!

On the magical bridge!!

Naw, she's not really gloomy... just a pose for the picture.

We tried and tried, but we could never actually find his house. lol I think the sign is wrong.

Ohhh, stairs... I wonder where these lead to...

I see you!!!!!

It's a slide!!!!

That looked like fun!!!!

Oh, it was fun, so fun she just had to pose again!!!

Amazing themed drinking fountains!

Ohh, Pooh's house!!!

Okay, so we tried to ring the bell before we went in... it didn't ring though. It's fake!!!

We're in Pooh's house!!!!!!! BTW... we're both wet because it rained.
    We're really not scary looking at all! LOL

Interesting carving inside the tree... it mysteriously looks like a 20K sub... hmmm

There's no way that is not a Hidden Mickey. (Also in the tree)

What a small door on the way out!!!

And our final shot... we thought these would play music. But alas, they are just wood.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. Look for more updates soon!!!

TTFN!! Ta ta for now!!!!
    Last edited by captsmith84; 09-25-2005, 11:43 PM.

Re: Effects of Dole Whip before Pooh's Playful Spot on BigPigletFan and Bill (Big Photos)

These Are Even Better Than The Last Ones.
    Bpf Is Like The Pooh Playground Model/poster Girl!
    Way To Go!
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Re: Effects of Dole Whip before Pooh's Playful Spot on BigPigletFan and Bill (Big Photos)

But I wonder... is Poohs Playground really all its cracked up to be? I mean is it a justified addition to the MK? Couldnt something bigger and better have been put there? From the this side of the country it seems a little anti-climactic. But I could be wrong... You tell me.

Comment

Oh, Briana and I absolutely loved it... but then, we had the Dole Whips and we were in a playful mood. LOL. So, our sense of if it was really all that great was probably skewed... But in my honest opinion, something better could have gone there, but it's great for the little ones. And the big ones like us who ignore signs about it being for "kids under 5" and love Dole Whips and long walks in the rain.

Comment

Have missed BPF, nice to have some pics...Thanks!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

You speak of Dole Whips as if they got you drunk!
            Did you spike BPFs Whip?

Comment

Of course not!!! But Dole Whips have that effect on us anyway... LOL

Just more proof that you don't need to get trashed to have fun! All you need is a Dole Whip!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                Just more proof that you don't need to get trashed to have fun!
                true dat!

Comment

Miss you too Wolfy!!!
                  Originally posted by WRDup
                  You speak of Dole Whips as if they got you drunk!
                  Did you spike BPFs Whip?
                  what? :blink:

Yes... it was after a long day at work and a fun day in the park.. and then getting to play in that place. Oh yeah. My hot black socks from work really add to my terrible outfit, but it was fun.

The water ares is called "The Floody Place". That is the only area that kids can take off their shoes in "Pooh's Playful Place". The Cast Member over there is called the Bee Keeper What interesting names.

Thanks again for posting these pictures and the others. I know Dusty wanted to see pictures of the joint. But maybe not quite these?

Comment

OMG!!! Piglet and Bill are so so so so young!!! They can't possibly be interested in this old fart hanging out with them at the MK!!!! I'd feel like I'm baby sitting!!!

Comment

Great pics. looks like you had a great time
                      Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

That sub carving rocks the most! Gotta be deliberate...
                        Plus - are there any sounds/movement?
                        Does Piglet wave at you from on high?
                        If not, WHY NOT?! :ap:

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
                        Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

Re: Effects of Dole Whip before Pooh's Playful Spot on BigPigletFan and Bill (Big Pho

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                          Thanks again for posting these pictures and the others. I know Dusty wanted to see pictures of the joint. But maybe not quite these?
                          LOL, no problem. And I'm sure that Dusty just loves them. I mean, how can you go wrong? lol

Comment

Re: Effects of Dole Whip before Pooh's Playful Spot on BigPigletFan and Bill (Big Pho

Originally posted by PeaJay18
                            That sub carving rocks the most! Gotta be deliberate...
                            Plus - are there any sounds/movement?
                            Does Piglet wave at you from on high?
                            If not, WHY NOT?! :ap:
                            The background loop is basically composed from themes of Pooh movies.

Aside from that, I don't remember any real sounds.

And Piglet doesn't move. The only thing that moves is the water. LOL

Comment

Huh I get just the hidden Mickey and Sub photo...nothing else...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X