X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] PhotoMatt Pics - WDW and more - 7.10.09 - 7.14.09

Howdy again.

Yesterday I spent a few hours at the MK. I was AMAZED at how empty it was.

I originally thought this building was a bad idea. I'm actually quite impressed at how much it blends in.

Why does Mickey's head not have flowers?

The MK is not immune to the balloons, but they are more low-key here. I guess they make up for it by plastering the monorails with them.

The picture does not do it justice. The City Hall looks better than ever.

My first stop was The Hall of Presidents. The projections during the movie portion are amazingly crisp and clear.

I saw the presentation several times, so the pictures here are in no real order.

One of the photos they include in the movie portion is of a young Bill Clinton shaking hands with President Kennedy. I'm sure most of you have already seen this picture, but it still amazes me each time I see it.

Did I say these pictures where in no real order? OK, just making sure...

I have an idea for an AMAZING pic. I'm going to have to be at DL to do it properly, but I think you get the idea.

No, the reflection is not of my flash. That is an actual light on the wall. And, for those who have never been on the MK version of the HM, these pictures are very hard to see. So, I'm quite impressed that I was able to get these as clear as they are with no tripod or anything.

The real ghost of MJ.

Now that I know I can get these pictures, I will go back and try to get better quality shots.

The ride stopped.

OK, can any of the techo-geeks explain the next two shots? No, it's not a problem with my camera. And no, the pics are not photoshopped.

The ride stopped again.

Why is she smiling? She's dead! What's there to smile about?

More in a minute...

Re: PhotoMatt Pics - WDW and more - 7.10.09 - 7.14.09

For those keeping track of the game, here is the latest board.

This is one of the better pics of this scene I have taken. No editing has been done.

Of course I had to have a Dole Whip before I left.

That's it for the first session. There will be lots more pics to come this week.

Comment

Awesome pictures!
      The one with the Hitchhiking Ghost in an empty buggy is really cool. And your Pirates and Hall of Presidents shots are amazing!

As for Constance being green, the only thing I can think of is a projector malfunction of some sort, but maybe you could post them in the Long-forgotten HM effect thread in the DL section and ask them?

Si vous voulez venir danser aussi, le ticket d’entrée n’est jamais gratuit.
      Il faut payer de sa vie.

Comment

Thanks again for your wonderful pictures! There are SO many talented pic people on MC; it's like seeing the park for the first time all over again.

Glad to hear the parks aren't crowded. Hopefully that stays true next week!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thanks. I will find that thread and ask in there. I'm sure someone can explain it. But, even though my camera shows green, the green was not visible to the naked eye.

Comment

I would be spending lots more time at the parks, but the rain is really annoying. It's not so bad if you're just going to ride rides, but with camera equipment it's just not worth it.

Comment

Great photos, particulary the hitchhiking ghost. Not an easy photo to take well, and yours is perfect.
              My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
                Thanks. I will find that thread and ask in there. I'm sure someone can explain it. But, even though my camera shows green, the green was not visible to the naked eye.

Oooh. I thought Connie was actually like that to the naked eye. In that case, I don't know enough about cameras or the technology to answer it.

Nevertheless, your pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see more of your work.

Si vous voulez venir danser aussi, le ticket d’entrée n’est jamais gratuit.
                Il faut payer de sa vie.

Comment

Wonderful pics Matt! Great Mansion shots!
                  sigpic
                  Home away from Home.

Comment

WOW! Thanks! Wow again!

Comment

great trip report pics matt.

Comment

Great Pics as always Matt!
                        Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
                        Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

Matt,

You sir, are the Tiger Woods of MiceChat photographers. Simply amazing!

Comment

Fantastic pics, Matt, especially of the Mansion.

Comment

what great pictures! You made me even more excited about our upcoming trip! I can't wait to see City Hall in person...it looks great in the picture.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X