This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Magic Hours in November?

I'm making the trip from Calif Nov 2-6 (can't wait!) and took a look at the calendar for the parks and none of the days show Extra Magic Hours. Is this normal (as the operating hours are a little longer than this October's)? Or, maybe they just haven't updated it yet?

Re: Extra Magic Hours in November?

At least you can see the Nov hours. I'm going in Dec and only MK & AK show any hours right now.

Comment

November 2005
      Morning Extra Magic Hours
      Magic Kingdom® Park - November 4, 11, 18, 25
      Epcot® - November 7, 14, 21, 28
      Disney-MGM Studios - November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
      Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - November 5, 12, 19, 26
      Evening Extra Magic Hours
      Magic Kingdom® Park - November 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
      Epcot® - November 3, 10, 17, 24
      Disney-MGM Studios - November 6, 13, 20, 27
      Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

At least you can see the Nov hours. I'm going in Dec and only MK & AK show any hours right now.
      Epcot hours are shown on Disney's page.
      Epcot
      “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by askmike1
        November 2005
        Morning Extra Magic Hours
        Magic KingdomEpcotDisney-MGM Studios - November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
        Disney's Animal KingdomMagic KingdomEpcotDisney-MGM Studios - November 6, 13, 20, 27
        Disney's Animal Kingdom
        Thanks! Duh, I guess I could have clicked "Extra Magic Hours" button on the WDW web site. :blush: The EMH are shown in the October calendar, so I was confused as to why they weren't there for November.

Comment

Now they put all of the hours up for Dec. They must of been updating while I wrote my first message as they weren't there when I wrote it.

Comment

You can't trust ANY of WDW's hours beyond the current 15-day time frame as they are constantly tinkering with them and have been since 2001.

For example, I'm going to WDW on 10/19, but I won't believe the hours they list are accurate until 10/15 when all their new printed maps/brochures go out.

I haven't looked at November or December hours yet, but my guess is they are shorter than what they will be when the time comes.

It's a very guest unfriendly way of doing things if you ask me (or even if you don't).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X