Grand Floridian- Citricos Chef's Domain

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Grand Floridian- Citricos Chef's Domain

Hello all!
    I am heading down to WDW with my family the second week of October. We will be celebrating (albeit 3 months late) my birthday, my brother and his wife's 2 year anniversary, and my other brother's birthday. As a result, we have reserved the Chef's Domain at Citricos at the Grand Floridian. I was wondering if anyone here has done the Chef's Table or just the regular dining room? Any thoughts or comments are welcome. From what I've read review-wise on other sites, Citricos is either hit or miss.

A trip report will follow in October for sure.

Oh, I forgot to mention. We will be staying at the Grand Floridian as well.

Re: Grand Floridian- Citricos Chef's Domain

My family and I did the Chef's Domain in 2006 and it was the highlight of the trip... best food we had the entire 12-day duration of the trip.

It's a private dining room with direct access to the kitchen, no one else but your family in the room, and from what I remember you can order off the menu or tell the chef to surprise you (which most of my family chose to do). We had an amazing waiter (I completely forgot his name, but you can't miss him.. he's quite the character and had been there since the 90's) and the restaurant's manager/sommelier came by quite often to check on us as did the chef. In my own opinion, it was worth every bit of money we spent on it.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.