Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about a re-vamp of the Disney World Fantasmic?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What about a re-vamp of the Disney World Fantasmic?

I really believe that it is high time Disney gave the Disney World Fantasmic a revamp. I think we need to have our own new dragon. We should get one with wings that flap or something. What do you think?
    "Headlines don't sell papes. NEWSIES sell papes."

Re: What about a re-vamp of the Disney World Fantasmic?

I'd love for WDW to get their very own Murphy. And the show itself needs a revamp. Get rid of the awful Pocahontas scene!

Comment

With the California upgrade being the complete success that it is I agree it's time to do it again in Florida right away!
      My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Comment

Originally posted by lnsemsf View Post
        With the California upgrade being the complete success that it is I agree it's time to do it again in Florida right away!

Once the upgrades are finished? lol
        Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
        ‚Äč

Comment

It's going to take more than just a new dragon to improve the pityful Fantasmic! version we have here in FL. I would go as far as installing lapbars in every row of seats so that guests can stay trapped and put in their seats until the last firework shell goes off after Mickey has said.. "Some Imagination! Hehe!!".

Comment

Any way to put muzzles in the tour groups mouths as well to kill the chanting back and forth before the show.

Comment

dp

Comment

Have a show just for the Brazilian tour groups. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                  Any way to put muzzles in the tour groups mouths as well to kill the chanting back and forth before the show.

Best response right here!!

Comment

I think they should really add in a preshow band or some other form of entertainment. You've got an amphitheater full of excited people, why not take advantage of it?

Comment

I think it would be a good idea to cut some of the dragging parts, like some of the villans. There are WAY to many. I think Ursula, Maleficent, Jafar, and Chernabog would be enough. And all the dinsey characters in the bubbles for two minutes straight? Those have to go to! Ugh. I can't think of anything new to put in though........
                      "Headlines don't sell papes. NEWSIES sell papes."

Comment

Originally posted by OhanasRules View Post
                        I think they should really add in a preshow band or some other form of entertainment. You've got an amphitheater full of excited people, why not take advantage of it?
                        They used to have a preshow - a couple of guys down in front of the seating area would do some schtick with chairs and balancing and trying to get a good seat. It was mildly entertaining, but anything's better than just sitting and waiting for the show to start!

They used to use one of the New Orleans Square bands in DL as pre-show entertainment (the Side Street Strutters?). They came out on a raft and did a slow putter from side to side and then back again, for about 30 minutes before showtime. Sadly, this has been discontinued as well.

Comment

Having seen it for the first time in 4 years over the last couple of weeks...(in the rain!)
                          they could definately improve the show and add a pre show, especially now they only run it 2-3 times per week I guess people queue longer and sit waiting earlier.
                          The projections seem better than I remember (but I seem to recall they have been updated). The show was ok, but not the best, possibly because it was raining.
                          Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

Yeah there are way too many villains in the show. And all those bubbles with all the movies in them looks like a commercial for every movie Disney has released. LAME. But the Pocohontas scene is the worst offender in my book. It's too long and extremely boring.

Comment

Am I the only person who likes the bubbles and multiple villains? Sigh. Villains need more love.
                              there are TWO SIDES to every story

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X