Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTA Preview: See Space Mountain Construction!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video TTA Preview: See Space Mountain Construction!

Here it is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twnwDGCSQIA"]YouTube - TTA at WDW Preview[/ame]

Re: TTA Preview: See Space Mountain Construction!

What all are they doing to space mountain?
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Kinda funny that they didn't at least cover up the areas where you go inside, and the TTA announcer is still talking about it as if it's running atm..looks like they're doing some work on the track and maybe cleaning up the roof etc.??
      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
      -George S. Patton

Comment

Did the TTA ITSELF get any of the refurb?!

Comment

I really hate how Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland has become so cartoony. I miss the way it was right after the refurb - Alien Encounter, Timekeeper, and Dreamflight (for some reason I would go on that 3 or 4 times in a row)

All three of those being replaced by cartoons makes it more Fantasyland. Couldnt they have atleast given a more serious furture feel to TTA while it was down? The only thing furturistic on it is the Progress City model.

I'm just so glad that Disneyland has somewhat kept to a more future feel.
          Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

TTA got some new paint and a new lighting scheme, but it looks like that's it. Same spiel as before.

I noticed they covered up the windows you go by in Space Mountain, so you couldn't see much of the track except for the top.

Oh and as for what's being done to Space Mountain. I believe some track work, some new effects and an interactive queue. We'll know the extent of everything once it reopens around Thanksgiving.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X