No announcement yet.

A small favor, somebody? (requesting pics)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small favor, somebody? (requesting pics)

Hello all-
    I have sort of a strange request. Is there anybody who has a digital camera who can take a couple of pictures for me in DAK?

Here's the deal- my son loves dinosaurs. I took him to WDW in November and he loved Dinoland at DAK. We just had this idea to decorate his bedroom in Dinosaurs, and I thought about some of the decor in the dinoland area. What I need are a few shots of the wall decor and theming of the McDonalds in Dinoland. I'm pretty good with wood, rock, and paint- and am fairly certain I can recreate some of the decor.

So if anybody happens to be at DAK with a digital camera and wouldn't mind taking a few shots of the decor in McDonalds, I would greatly appreciate it. I'd gladly do it myself, but I'm in Utah. My email address should by in my profile. Thanks!!

I'm sorry. I was just there this past Sunday. Had I known i would gladly have taken some shots for you, but I have no idea when i will be back again. hope someone else can help as it sounds like a fun idea.

I won't be there personally for about a month, but I think I can get a friend to get pictures for ya. No promises though.

I'll see what I can do on my next day off

I appreciate it!!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.