Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What's Filming Today at the MK?

Today, December 4th, my sister and her family are at the MK. I talked to her briefly on the phone and she said it was rainy and cold but still crowded and that they were filming something at the train station and there were a bunch of teenage girls screaming. Anyone know what is filming today?

Re: What's Filming Today at the MK?

They are filming for the Christmas Parade, which aires on ABC Christmas Day. They should be taping today and over the weekend.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

My guess would be something to do with the Christmas day parade, but I'm sure someone can say for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you. Any idea which performing artists are being recorded today? I just saw that the actual parade will be recorded tomorrow.

Comment

This should be interesting because it's supposed to be gloomy & rainy all weekend. They usually film the first weekend in December because it's usually sunny. For once, the world is going to see what Florida weather is REALLY like!

Comment

As I understand, some of today's scheduled filming has been postponed due to the weather. Celine Dion is being filmed over at the Grand Floridian though.

Comment

Anytime you watch the parade you can look at the sky in the background and see how many different days things are shot on.
              sigpic

Comment

The performers supposed to be performing today were Celine Dion and Jonas Brothers. The Jonas Brothers were pushed back to Sunday, and Celine Dion was moved over to the Grand Floridian (like Xharryb said). Tomorrow is the parade portion, with the floats
                Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Well, no rain today (at least in in Tampa Bay, not sure about Orlando), but it's been gloomy, overcast and COLD. Forecast calls for sun tomorrow, but still COLD.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X