No announcement yet.

"We Go On" Song?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] "We Go On" Song?

I just came back from my Disneyworld vacation. I saw Illuminations for the first time in 5 years and I fell in love with the song, "We Go On". I was wondering if anybody knows a link for a free download of the song. Any answers would be great. Thanks. :-)
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: "We Go On" Song?

If you want to, you could buy it from WDW directly in an Epcot store, but they're very hard to get ahold of online if you aren't in WDW anymore.
    Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 01-03-2010, 08:24 PM. Reason: Sharing of copyrighted materials is not allowed on MiceChat.

one hundred and one

I bought a CD on Ebay for about eight bucks. It's a sampler CD from the Millennium Celebration, and I think you got it with the purchase of Energizer batteries. It's one 17 minute track, and features Future/Hand in Hand, Illuminations:ROE, Tapestry of Nations, and We Go On.
      Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 01-03-2010, 08:25 PM. Reason: Sharing of copyrighted materials is not allowed on MiceChat.
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

That is a great song....I have the millineum celebration cd too. I love listening to it and using it for photo montages once we are home.
        Great information here.............way to share!
        author, "Sharing the Magic"
        We are proud to be a MiceChat Partner Website!

Moderator's Note:

From the MiceChat FAQ:
          There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed.
          Folks, we don't allow links to sites that provide copyrighted materials per the above FAQ. Thanks for your understanding.

Thread closed.
          "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
          raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.