This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Jungle Cruise Question

While on JC the other day at WDW, i noticed something I'd never seen before: either right past the pygmy camp or the gorilla camp on the same side is a rock formation that forms a sort of little cave and something makes me think that it once had a purpose, perhaps housing an animatronic? can anyone clear this up for me?
    Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

Re: Jungle Cruise Question

bumpity bump
    Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

Comment

In stead of bumping threads that are less than 24 hours old :blink: Check out YouTube and take a ride on a few videos to see if you can find the answer yourself :thumbup:

Comment

I already have. That's why I posted a question.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X